Help For The Employer– Green Card
Q: How can I obtain a green card for a foreign Citizen employee?
A: There is a step-by-step process to sponsor a foreign employee to obtain a green card. The usual framework of the step-by-step process is as follows:
- Permanent Labor Certification
- Approval of the labor certification
- I-140 Immigration petition for alien worker.
- Some instances I-140 will be filed along with a permanent residence application.
- IMMIGRATION FAQs (HOME PAGE)
- ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS
- NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS AND EXTENSIONS
- THE POPULAR H-1B VISA
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYER-GREEN CARDS
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYER– VISAS
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- BRINGING YOUR FIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES
- UNITED STATES CITIZEN PETITION FOR IMMEDIATE RELATIVE
- FROM PERMANENT RESIDENT TO UNITED STATES CITIZEN
- HOT TOPIC– THE J-1 VISA
- PRIORITY DATES AND THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT
The United States employer may sponsor an individual who qualifies under 1 or more of the following categories:
- The EB-1 category includes what the United States government refers to, as Priority Workers.
- The EB-1 category includes what the United States government refers to, as Priority Workers. Persons of extraordinary ability employment,
- (EB-1-1) Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- The EB-1-2 subcategory includes professors and researchers that are internationally recognized as outstanding in their area of academics.
The EB-2 category includes members of professions who hold an advanced degree, aliens of exceptional ability in their field, and national interest waiver cases involving persons to be employed in positions that hold intrinsic merit and that will benefit the country.
The EB-3 category is the most common category and it encompasses the largest number of foreign nationals. Included in this category are skilled workers, professionals, and other workers. Typically, unskilled workers up to professionals holding a bachelor’s degree will be included in this category.
The EB-4 category is for Special Immigrants, including religious workers and ministers, certain former government employees, and specific categories of other aliens.
This will depend on a number of factors see the USCIS website for priority wait times and dates.Contact a Lawyer
While we previously handled immigration cases, we still provide some general immigration information on our web site for assistance to the general public. This is no substitute for consulting with an immigration attorney about your specific facts and/or case which we highly recommend, especially since some laws, rules and procedures may change at any time and web site pages are not intended to provide legal advice and are not always updated. Thus, we urge you to consult with an immigration attorney now and if you need any assistance in finding one please contact our law offices now for help.
Meanwhile, we continue to offer an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation for anyone injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or any other accident or to any family who suffered the death of a family member with a wrongful death accident claim in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Fernando Valley, Ventura and all of California.
We have over 40 years experience handling personal injury & wrongful death accident cases and during that time our injury accident lawyers have successfully resolved thousands and thousands of injury accident cases.
There are many easy ways to contact our personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers:
- Call us:
- Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours, please press 1)
- Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (after hours, please press 1)
- Send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com
On personal injury accident cases & wrongful death accident cases there is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE! And we work on a contingency fee which means we do not get paid until you win and then our fee comes out of the recovery paid by the insurance company and not out of your own pocket!
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your legal problems.