Uber Injury Accidents
If you were injured in an Uber accident or other ride sharing collision, please contact us now for a FREE consultation and case evaluation. Our experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyers have handled serious injury cases for over 45 years in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and throughout all of California. We have handled many Uber and other ride sharing accident injury claims and our law firm has recovered over 100 million dollars!
There are different laws, rules and insurance policies and coverages for Uber and other ride sharing companies. There are different complex situations depending on if we represent an Uber passenger, the Uber driver, the injured victims in another vehicle hit by an Uber driver, or a pedestrian injured by an Uber driver. There also are different insurance coverages and procedures depending on whether the Uber driver is off work, logged in to work but has not yet accepted a trip or job, after accepting a trip or job, or concluded a trip or job. It is important to select a law firm with experienced attorneys and a history of success that you need and deserve to properly handle your Uber injury claim.
Our Uber and ride sharing injury accident law firm will help you with your entire case, including with the following:
- Finding doctors and other needed medical care and specialists to treat you for your injuries, including physical therapists, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, pain management specialists, plastic surgeons, chiropractors, psychologists, dentists, scans (MRI, CT and X-Rays), etc.
- Medications and other pain prescriptions
- Property damage problems, including repair, total loss, towing, storage, deductibles and diminution in value from an Uber collision accident.
- Rental cars and other vehicles to replace the car or vehicle damaged or lost in your Uber collision or other ride sharing collision.
- Advances and loans, often with the assistance of a client funding company, when appropriate to assist after an Uber injury accident.
- Transportation to and from your doctor and physical therapist when appropriate.
- Assistance with all of the many other problems and issues that may arise following an Uber and other ride sharing injury accident.
- Uber Injury Accident Insurance Information
- Uber Insurance Law in California
- Uber Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
- What You Should Know About Uber If You Had An Uber Injury Accident
- We Represent UBER Passengers Involved In Any UBER Accident
- We Represent UBER Drivers Involved In Any UBER Car or Truck Accident
For some helpful Uber insurance information that may provide some useful guidance for you until you confer with one of our Uber and ride sharing injury accident lawyers, please click here to get to our Uber Insurance Information Guide.How to Contact An Uber Claims Lawyer and other Ride Sharing Injury Attorney
Our personal injury and wrongful death website provides further information on injuries, damages and insurance coverage, while the above is designed to provide some basic information to guide you until you can contact our Uber claim lawyers. (Of course, all information provided is subject to change at any time and shuld be verified with our lawyers at the time you become a client).
If you were injured in any Uber, ride sharing or other accident in California, please contact us now for your absolutely FREE consultation. And if we take your Uber case or other injury accident case, we work on a contingency fee, which simply means there is NO fee until you case is won!
There are so many time deadlines, procedure rules and different insurance coverages for Uber cases depending on whether the Uber driver is off the clock, logged in but not yet accepted a trip or job, and after logged in and after accepting a trip or job, so please contact us now to understand Uber insurance coverage and your rights.
Please do NOT risk losing or waiving any of your rights.
Please call us now – You will be glad that you did!