Lyft Injury Accidents
Lyft, an on-demand transportation company, based in San Francisco, operating in Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Van Nuys and in approximately 300 cities in the United States, started in June of 2013, and reportedly provides over one million (1,000,000) rides per day. Some of these Lyft rides result in tragic injury accidents.
If you were injured in a Lyft accident or other ride sharing accident, or if a family member was killed resulting in a wrongful death claim, please contact our Lyft accident claim lawyers now for an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation.
- Lyft Injury Accident Insurance Information Guide
- Lyft Rideshare Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
- What You Should Know About Lyft If You Had A Lyft Injury Accident
- Lyft California Insurance Law
- Lyft Passenger Car Accident Injury Lawyers
- We Represent LYFT Drivers Involved In LYFT Ride Share Car or Truck Accident
Our experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorneys have handled major injury cases for over 40 years in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Bakersfield, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and throughout all of California. Our Lyft claim lawyers have handled many Lyft, Uber and other ride sharing accident injury claims and our law firm has recovered over 100 million dollars (over $100,000,000.00) for our clients!
There are many rules, codes, laws and insurance coverages for Lyft and other ride sharing companies. There are different situations depending on if our law firm represents the Lyft passenger, the Lyft driver, the injured victims in another car or vehicle struck by a Lyft driver operator, or a pedestrian injured by a Lyft car. There also are different insurance policy coverages and procedures depending on various circumstances, including whether the Lyft driver operator is off work, logged in to the Lyft app but has not yet accepted a requested ride, after accepting a requested ride, or concluded a ride. It is important to select a law firm with experienced lawyers and a history of success that you deserve and need to properly represent you and handle your Lyft accident injury claim.
Our Lyft accident injury law firm will help you with your entire case, including with the following matters that typically occur in an injury accident:
- Getting needed doctors and medical care with specialists as appropriate to treat you and care for your injuries, including with physical therapists (PT), orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, pain management specialists, chiropractors, psychologists, plastic surgeons, dentists including for TMJ and broken tooth injuries, and X-Rays and scans (MRI, CT, etc).
- Property damage issues, including repair, total loss settlements, storage, towing, deductible payments and diminution in value (DV) from a Lyft accident.
- Rental or loan cars and other vehicles to replace the car or vehicle damaged or totaled in your Lyft accident or other ride sharing accident.
- Medications and other prescriptions.
- Transportation to and from your doctors, physical therapists and other health care providers, as appropriate.
- Loans and advances, often with the assistance of a special independent client funding company, when appropriate to assist after a Lyft collision.
- Help with all of the other problems and issues that often come-up after a Lyft and other ride sharing accident collisions.
Lyft has many different rules and procedures relating to its coverages for accidents and collisions. For some useful Lyft policy coverage information that should provide some helpful guidance for you until you confer with one of our law firm’s Lyft and ride sharing accident attorneys, please see our Lyft Insurance Information Guide.How to Contact Our Lyft Accident Claim Attorneys and other Ride Sharing Injury Lawyers
Our personal injury and wrongful death website pages provide additional insight and information on injuries, damages and policy coverage information. Please note that the above page (like all of our web pages) is intended to provide general basic guidance guide until you can contact our injury accident attorneys. (Of course, all information provided is subject to change at any time and should be verified with our attorneys at the time of your FREE consultation and when you become a client).
If you were injured in any Lyft, ride sharing or other accident in Van Nuys, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles or anywhere in California, please contact us now for your FREE case evaluation.
And if we take your Lyft case or any other injury accident case, our lawyers work on a contingency fee, which means there is NO fee until you win! There are so many different rules, procedures, and time deadlines, as well as different policy coverages for Lyft claims depending on whether the Lyft driver operator is off the clock, logged in to the Lyft app but not yet accepted a requested ride, and after logged in to the Lyft app and after accepting a requested ride until ride conclusion, so please contact our law offices now to understand the Lyft policy coverages and your rights.
Pease do NOT risk waiving or losing your rights.
Please call our Lyft accident lawyers now – You will be glad you did!