You see the multitude of commercials on TV and also a single Mass Torts law firm Google search will lead to thousands of law firms vying for your mass tort injury case but what exactly is a mass tort? Mass torts are a type of civil lawsuit that help families and individuals get compensated for the deaths and injuries they sustained as a result of a dangerous drug, product defect or environmental issue.
A mass tort is when that same problem causes lots of deaths or injuries to a group of people—or to a mass of people. For instance, a prescription drug that causes injuries or deaths that could have been avoided had the drug company done further or better testing or provided better warnings (or even any warnings) to its users.
Common types of mass torts include the following:
- Round-up and Monsanto claims
- Mesothelioma (aka Meso) cases
- IVC Filters
- PPI chronic kidney disease and gastric cancer
- Hernia Mesh
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Cases
Should you think you or a family member may be a victim of one of these listed mass torts or any other mass tort injury, please call us now at 1.866 INJURY 2 (1.866.465.8792) and after hours dial “1” or contact us now for an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation.
We have over 40 years experience, we have all the resources needed to WIN, we work with experts to help you WIN, and we have won thousands and thousands of injury cases!
With our personal injury law firm there is NO fee unless and until YOU WIN! Because there are so many time deadlines and complex procedural rules, please do not delay—Please contact us now so you do NOT lose your rights!
What’s exactly the difference between a mass tort and a class action case? Victims of mass torts have a very individualized set of damages exclusive to them that requires careful and experienced work-up and preparation whereas a class action case is a single trial with a more uniform distribution of compensation among the various victims and claimants.Why Hire an Experienced Lawyer?
Mass tort cases are extremely complicated and hard fought by the companies responsible, who are called the defendants in a lawsuit, that can stand to lose substantial money (in the millions of dollars and sometimes as you may have seen or heard in the news even billions of dollars) and their reputation, but do not be intimidated by the process - the moment you hire a Los Angeles mass torts law firm is the moment you no longer have to worry about anything other than your own recovery. Looking for the best mass torts law firm for the death or injury you are dealing with? Best is a relative term but what you really want is a very successful, compassionate team of lawyers with experience going up against the big guys and that is what we can help you with. We have over 43 years of experience. We have all the needed resources and we work with top experts and attorneys to increase your chances of getting the best results possible.
We seek all appropriate damages for our clients, including the following:
- All hospital and medical bills
- All pain, suffering, emotional distress and inconvenience
- All loss of enjoyment of life activities
- All loss of wages, earnings and income, including loss of profits if you have your own business
- All future losses for medical bills, pain and loss of earnings and earning capacity
- All punitive and exemplary damages, especially when we can show the responsible parties knew of the problem but failed to warn or take corrective measures!
Time is of the essence with these types of cases so the sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner we can help get you paid and put an end to this painful chapter in your life. Not in Los Angeles? It does not matter- we can help victims all over California and the United States, and we are available 24/7. Just call us now at 1.866 INJURY 2 (1.866.465.8792) and after hours press “1” or contact us now 24/7 for your FREE consultation and case evaluation.Common Types of Mass TortS
While your injuries and case are unique, mass torts usually can be classified into three (3) general categories:
- Drug Injury Cases: Xarelto, Taxotere and Essure are just a few examples of pharmaceutical drugs that have lead to major mass tort cases. Injuries and deaths as a result of a prescription drug or over the counter drug are often avoidable when the drug maker acts responsibly and does adequate testing and provides users with sufficient warnings—but when they don’t and you are injured from them, we can make a claim to get you paid for their errors and negligence.
- Consumer Products: Everything from a car part to “Round-Up” and asbestos exposure and Mesothelioma (Meso) cases can fall into the consumer product category of mass torts.
- Toxic Environmental Exposure: When a large (or small) company or government entity causes an environmental issue that is toxic for those around it, it is hard to escape and many individuals end up with life-altering injuries or die from toxic environmental exposure to things like oil spills and dirty or toxic water.
Whether you know you lived in an area with a toxic issue or you think that something around you is making you sick, call us today (or send us an email) and then let’s talk about what’s going on.Trending Los Angeles Mass Tort Litigation
Unfortunately, too many corporations are after a quick buck and do not think about hurting the consumer when they release a drug or product to the market and as a result there are too many mass torts out there injuring many victims. Some of the drugs and products for which we can help victims get legal help and compensation include:
- Monsanto Round-up
- IVC Filters
- Vaginal Mesh
- Talcum (aka baby) Powder
- Asbestos/Mesothelioma (Meso)
If you are reading this then that means you are taking the important first step in learning about your legal options and how a lawsuit can help not only provide much-needed financial compensation but also a sense of justice and closure to what you have dealt with.
Now it is time to find the best mass torts law firm for you and your family. At Walch Law, we understand how overwhelming and confusing a mass tort lawsuit can be and we are here to help. We work with top experts and lawyers to best help you.
Whether you are ready to get started or just have general questions you want answered in a safe confidential setting, we are always available for an obligation-free consultation.
Our consultation and case evaluation for mass torts are absolutely FREE and CONFIDENTIAL. There is no charge!
Also, if we take your mass tort case, we work on a contingency fee, which means you do not pay any fee until we win and recover money for you!
Please don’t wait and risk losing your rights. Please get in touch with us today. You may easily reach us by calling us at 1 866 INJURY 2 (after hours, please press “1”) or simply by clicking here.
There is NO cost or charge to talk to us.
There is NO fee until we win and the fee is paid out of the recovery.
Thus, there is NO risk to you, except if you wait and delay your claim may be barred by the statute of limitations so please do NOT wait or delay. Do NOT risk losing your rights!
Please contact us now -- you will be very glad that you did!