Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
OUR PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYERS AND LAW FIRM ARE HERE TO HELP YOU DURING THE CORNAVIRUS OR COVID-19 PANDEMIC
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENT AND WRONGFUL DEATH ACCIDENT CASES
IF YOU HAVE ANY CAR ACCIDENT OR OTHER INJURY ACCIDENT IN LOS ANGELES, ORANGE, RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNARDINO, SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, VENTURA OR CALIFORNIA
OR IF ANY FAMY MEMBER WAS KILLED WITH A WRONGFUL DEATH ACCIDENT CLAIM
PLEASE CALL US NOW AT 1 866 INJURY 2 OR 1.818.222.3400 (AFTER HOURS PRESS “1” TO BE CONNECTED TO AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY)
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NOW AND AS ALWAYS THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR OUR INITIAL CONSULTATION. OUR NEW CASE CONSULATATION AND CASE EVALUATION ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE
We are all extremely concerned with the rapidly spreading coronavirus (now commonly known as Covid-19) epidemic so we are closely tracking the rapidly evolving public health and community concerns related to this pandemic. Please be assured that we are taking all available steps to remain open and accessible to our clients and prospective new clients as we continue to provide necessary legal services to new and current clients and act with their best interests during this uncertain time period.
Please look below for answers to some frequently asked questions, and feel free to reach out to us at any time by email at info@WalchLaw.com, by telephone at either 866-INURY2 or 818-222-3400 (after hours please press”1” to be connected to an experienced Personal Injury and Wrongful Death attorney) or simple click on our contact box link for easy access and for assistance with your new or current injury accident case. Please note:
- We are open to help new and current injury accident clients.
- We are accepting NEW injury accident cases.
- If you just had an injury accident, please contact us now.
- There are many easy ways to contact us, including simply click here or email us at info@WalchLaw.com or by telephone at either 866-INURY2 or 818-222-3400 (after hours please press”1” to be connected to our injury accident lawyers).
- We shall continue to provide our injury accident clients with updates and status reports, as appropriate.
- If you have a court, deposition or other case related date scheduled, since it may be continued please check with your supervising attorney and/or office case manager ASAP to find out if there have been any changes.
- If you become ill from the coronavirus or any other reason, or exposed to the coronavirus and are quarantined, please contact us right away to let us know.
- Please be careful during these difficult times.
- Please follow advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including wash hands frequently with soap and warm water, practice social distancing of about six (6) feet, and avoid gatherings of other people. Try to stay inside with your immediate family and avoid others whenever possible.
- One suggested remedy is to gargle with warm water and salt. Please discuss this remedy with your doctor.
- If you have helpful remedies or suggestions, please let us know.
We are all in this together. We are here to help you should you be injured in any accident, whether you are hit by a car, truck, motorcycle or bus, or be a pedestrian.
Please contact us with new information or questions about your injury accident claim or case at any time, and use the following link below for the CDC regarding public health orders and other helpful health related information.