- Immigration (Home Page)
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Green Cards
- Marriage Based Status
- Family Based Status
- Temporary Visas
- Employment Based Immigration
- Immigration Reform -Obama Executive Order
- Immigration FAQs
Green Card Immigration Lawyer Here to Help!
A Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) is one who has the authorization to work and reside in the United States permanently. A family member or an employer usually sponsors those seeking a Green Card. For more information on how to apply for and qualify for a Green Card give our Green Card Immigration lawyer a call at 818-222-3400 or 1.866.465.8792 or simply click here.DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN OBTAIN A GREEN CARD
One can obtain a Green Card and become a Permanent Resident through:
- Sponsorship by Family Members
- Sponsorship by Employers
- Refugee or Asylee Status (An Asylee is an alien in the United States or at a port of entry of the U.S. who is found to be unable or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality, or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality to seek the protection of that country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution).
- A Green Card for K Non-immigrants [The K-visa categories for fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens and their accompanying minor children (K-1 and K-2 visas) were created to speed up the immigration process for such individuals so they could travel more quickly to the United States. By allowing a fiancé(e) and his/her accompanying minor children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants, fiancé(e)s can be spared a long separation from their intended spouse, while continuing their processing for an immigrant visa after the marriage takes place. U.S. citizen fiancé(e)s file for their intended spouse on Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)].
- The LIFE Act
- The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
For more information, please see the Guide to Applying for a Green Card
If you are interested in obtaining a GREEN CARD, CONTACT OUR GREEN CARD IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY TODAY.
We offer an absolutely FREE & confidential consultation
There are many easy ways to contact us:
- Please call our immigration green card lawyer:
- Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours please dial 1) or
- Toll Free: 866.465.8792 (again after hours please dial 1)
- Send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com
There is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE and confidential!
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your green card and other immigration legal problems.