Open During COVID 19. Call Us Now at 866-INJURY-2 or 866-465-8792
Consumer Business Review
The Legal Network
Consumer Business Review
Lead Counsel Rated

Green Cards

FREE Green Cards Case Consultation1-866 INJURY 2or1-866-465-8792

Green Card Immigration Lawyer Here to Help!

ImmigrationA Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) is one who has the authorization to work and reside in the United States permanently. A family member or an employer usually sponsors those seeking a Green Card. For more information on how to apply for and qualify for a Green Card give our Green Card Immigration lawyer a call at 818-222-3400 or 1-866-465-8792 or simply click here.

Different Ways You Can Obtain a Green Card

One can obtain a Green Card and become a Permanent Resident through:

  1. Sponsorship by Family Members
  2. Sponsorship by Employers
  3. Refugee or Asylee Status (An Asylee is an alien in the United States or at a port of entry of the U.S. who is found to be unable or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality, or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality to seek the protection of that country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution).
  4. A Green Card for K Non-immigrants [The K-visa categories for fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens and their accompanying minor children (K-1 and K-2 visas) were created to speed up the immigration process for such individuals so they could travel more quickly to the United States. By allowing a fiancé(e) and his/her accompanying minor children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants, fiancé(e)s can be spared a long separation from their intended spouse, while continuing their processing for an immigrant visa after the marriage takes place. U.S. citizen fiancé(e)s file for their intended spouse on Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)].
  5. The LIFE Act
  6. The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
  7. Special Immigrant Juvenile Status

For more information, please see the Guide to Applying for a Green Card


We offer an absolutely FREE & confidential consultation

There are many easy ways to contact us:

  • Please call our immigration green card lawyer:
    • Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours please dial 1) or
    • Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (again after hours please dial 1)
  • Send us an email at

There is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE and confidential!

We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your green card and other immigration legal problems.


Our immigration web site pages were prepared when our personal injury & wrongful death law firm also provided assistance to some of our clients with immigration matters. Our law firm does not do that any longer. Our lawyers and law offices continue to concentrate in handling serious injury and wrongful death cases in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and all of California resulting from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, hit & run and uninsured motorist (UM) and underinsured motorist (UIM) accidents, dog bites & dog attacks, premises liability accidents including slip & fall, trip & fall and burn injury cases. Our lawyers have handled personal injury and wrongful death accident cases for over 45 years. We have successfully resolved thousands of injury accident claims over that time, with a success rate better than 98%. However, if you need any immigration help we are happy to refer you to an immigration lawyer. Meanwhile, we have left these pages on our web site with this notice to continue to try to provide some useful general information to the public. As always, the information in this web site is general information only that is not intended to provide nor should it be relied upon to provide specific advice for any specific legal matter as, among other reasons, all facts and circumstances should be considered. You are advised and encouraged to consult with an experienced attorney for specific advice about your particular personal injury, wrongful death, accident, immigration or any other legal claim, case or matter. If you ever need any help or legal advice, please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1-866 INJURY 2 or simply click here to reach us 24/7. On injury accident cases our initial consultation still is absolutely FREE and we work on a contingency fee. That means we do not receive any fee until we win. And then the fee comes out of the recovery which means that the fee is actually paid by the insurance company and does not come out of your own pocket. If you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to helping you.

Client Reviews
You guys did a great job in settling my case! Hope you all do well and prosper. Thank you for a job well done. Jackie C.
We had two prior attorneys who were unable to settle our car accident case. We then hired Gary and Robert Walch and they not only got us both great settlements, but personally spent time with us explaining everything clearly. We couldn't be happier. Thank you! A.M. and M.A.
Dear Gary, I just want to thank you for working so hard on my case! I know at times we were a bit difficult, but you did a great job. I thank you and your son for good results. I will pass your number on to any one that I run across who may need a PI attorney! I send you warm regards. Julie B.
Dear Gary, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all your efforts on my behalf. The car accident was a very traumatizing experience for me. But knowing that I could trust you and your son, Robert, helped alleviate my fears and worries. Carmella C.
Thank you for all of your hard work and thank you for making it so easy over e-mail for me. I'm a busy working mom of an Autistic 5 year old son and you guys were great. I will definitely recommend your services to family and friends. Edna G.