Speeding Accident Injuries During Corona Virus (COVID 19)
If you were injured in a car accident caused by a speeding driver, or lost a loved one with a wrongful death accident claim, during the Corona Virus pandemic in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles or the San Fernando Valley, please contact our very experienced Woodland Hills car accident injury lawyers now for an absolutely FREE consultation!
Because of the corona virus 19 (sometimes referred to in this article as COVID 19 or CV 19), as well as any future pandemics, many businesses are shut down and people are staying home so there are less cars, trucks and motorcycles on the streets, highways and freeways, like the Ventura Freeway (101) that runs through Woodland Hills and much of the San Fernando Valley.
As a result of much less traffic congestion, the cars and other vehicles that are on the Ventura Freeway, Ventura Blvd, Burbank Blvd, Victory Blvd, Canoga Avenue, DeSoto Avenue and Winnetka Avenue in Woodland Hills, California often drive faster, often speeding, causing more severe accidents and collisions with far greater injuries, even wrongful death cases, than accidents that occur within the speed limit.
In California there were 3602 total traffic fatalities and 1070 total speeding related fatalities in 2017, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)Injuries Caused by Speeding Accident
Some of the injuries, including a fractured back, arm, hand, leg or foot and other severe injuries to the neck, back, spine, head (sometimes resulting in traumatic brain injury known as TBI), jaw (often referred to as TMJ injury), shoulders, hips and complex regional pain syndrome (referred to as CRPS), can be prevented when car drivers stay within the speed limit and always drive at a safe and reasonable speed for conditions, and the driver and all passengers use safety restraining devices -- seat belts and shoulder straps.Experienced Lawyers to Handle Injury Accident Caused by Speeding in Woodland Hills and San Fernando Valley
- Car Accident (Homepage)
- Car Accident Injury Damages
- Rear-End Car Accident Injury Lawyers
- Left Turn And Intersection Car Accident Injury Lawyers
- Red Light Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyers
- Stop Sign Accident
- U-Turn Car Accident Personal Injury Attorneys
- Head-On Collision Car Accident Personal Injury Attorneys
- Car Accident Attorney
- Speeding Accidents in California
- T-Bone Injury Accident
When an accident does happen that results in injuries or even if you just want a second opinion, please contact us right away for an absolutely FREE consultation. We have OVER 43 YEARS EXPERIENCE, we have won thousands of car accident injury cases, getting our clients millions of dollars.
So if you had an accident, including an accident caused by a speeding driver, please call us now at 1 866 INJURY 2 or 1.818.222.3400 (after hours use extension “1”), for immediate help with your damaged car, referrals to doctors, chiropractors, physical therapy, x-rays and other scans (such as MRI and CT scans), medications and prescription drugs, etc.
We do not want you to worry about money after an injury accident so the doctors and medical specialists we refer you to will wait for payment from your settlement recovery, unless other arrangements are made. This means you do NOT have to worry about or even think about paying these medical charges after an accident. You can concentrate on your medical care and other things! And, of course, you can go to any doctors you want. The choice of doctors and other health care professionals is yours; we are here to just offer some additional choices if you want.
We also understand that after an injury accident, your car may be damaged or even totaled so you may not have drivable transportation to the doctor. We usually can arrange transportation for you to and from your doctor and physical therapists so you do not have to worry about that either. So if you need help with transportation, just let us know.
You may see ads on television by law firms who spend millions of dollars to get hundreds of cases every month. Do you want to go to a lawyer because of an ad? Do you want to be one of hundreds of new cases, just another number instead of being a real personal name with a problem that your lawyers really care about?
We are a father –son family law firm. We are big enough with a wonderful support staff and all the resources needed to handle any case but also still small enough that with us you will always be a NAME, NOT A NUMBER, and we truly care about YOU.
We want to help you get to a good doctor, not worry about money as payment can be deferred until your case is resolved. We also help you with your car damage, transportation to your doctors and physical therapists, and, because we know often after a serious accident our clients cannot work and have bills that are mounting up, we usually can help you get an emergency advance or loan when appropriate.How to Contact Experienced Woodland Hills Lawyer for a FREE Consultation and to Handle Injury Accident Case Caused by Speeding
To start the process and stop your worry, just call us now at 866 INURY 2 or 818.222.3400 (after hours use extension “1”), or click here to contact us now, you will be glad you did!
And since many of us are concerned about the spread of COVID 19, which because of the closures and stay at home orders, which lead to less traffic congestion and more speeding and more high speed traffic accidents, here are some tips to stop the spread of CV19:
- Thoroughly wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- And did you know some experts advise to wash hands at least ten (10) times a day?
- Some experts believe the more times each day you wash your hands, recommending at least five (5) times per day and, if possible, ten (10) times per day, the better chance you have to prevent getting COVID 19.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least six (6) feet from others – called “social distancing”.
- Wear a face mask anytime in public.
- The facemask should cover both your mouth and nose, and fit securely.
- If possible wear an N95 facemask which provides greater protection, both to the user and others.
- Did you know that while some face masks protect both the user and others nearby, some face masks mostly protect only others and not so much the user?
- An epidemiologist from UCLA was quoted," I think people are missing the point of masks. They’re not to protect you from someone else, they’re to protect someone else from you … The science is pretty clear that if you can reduce droplet spread, you will reduce transmission. Along with social distancing and hand sanitizing, it’s another tool in the box.”
- If others wearing masks are basically protecting you, isn’t it only right that you should try to protect them back?
- Because the business closures and stay at home orders have continued so long, many believe the issue now is not whether to resume some of our normal activities including getting many people back to work as soon as possible, but HOW TO DO SO SAFELY in the interests of both public health and the economy. In other words, it’s not should we do it, but how to do it safely and as soon as possible.
- Some believe the goal is to change the public’s mentality to caring about others rather than fear of catching something from someone else or worrying about our own convenience and rights. One objective is to have a SHARED GOAL – one that includes the golden rule: “Do unto others as you would like done onto you.”
- Put another way, “I keep my germs, and you keep yours.”
Let’s hope these measures, hopefully coupled soon with a vaccination and better treatment and cures that are being developed, are used to stop this pandemic and the next one.Contact Us Now – FREE Accident Injury Consultation and Case Evaluation
Should you have an injury accident caused by speeding, or any other cause, please contact us now. There are time limits, including the California statute of limitations, that can bar and end your claim. Please do not delay – delay only causes problems. Please call us now.
Be well and stay well!