We Represent UBER Drivers Involved In Any UBER Car or Truck Accident
Award Winning UBER Accident Lawyers With Over 40 Years Experience Representing UBER Drivers Injured In Car Accidents in Los Angeles, Van Nuys and All of California
If You Are An UBER Driver Injured In Any UBER Car Accident, Our Very Experienced Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyers Now Offer You A FREE Consultation
- Uber Injury Accidents (Homepage)
- Uber Injury Accident Insurance Information
- Uber Insurance Law in California
- Uber Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
- What You Should Know About Uber If You Had An Uber Injury Accident
- We Represent UBER Passengers Involved In Any UBER Accident
- We Represent UBER Drivers Involved In Any UBER Car or Truck Accident
UBER drivers seem to receive constant criticism, but we must remember the great service they provide for Los Angeles, Van Nuys and all of California. And as a reward, URBER drivers are all too often the victim of injury accidents.
Our UBER Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Accident Attorneys have been representing drivers of cars, vans and trucks who are seriously injured or killed with wrongful death accident claims for over 40 years.
If you are an UBER driver injured in any accident while driving for UBER, Lyft or any other ride sharing company, please contact us or call us now at 1 866 INJURY 2 (1.866.465.8792) before speaking with any insurance adjuster.
We really care about our injured clients and we want to help you! We provide a FREE UBER accident consultation to UBER drivers and if we take your case we take it on a contingency fee – That means you do NOT pay any fee unless and until we WIN your case!
Please call or contact us now – You will be very glad that you did!Some Benefits of Driving With UBER
Drivers of UBER and other ride sharing companies provide many benefits to society. City Lab published a story by author Laura Bliss in October of 2018, stating, among other things, that ride-hailing services like UBER provide several positive benefits to its users and society at large. Research has shown that on-demand services like UBER, Lyft and other ride-sharing companies provide transportation in neighborhoods that are greatly underserved by taxis and/or transit; provide safe rides home for late-night workers and partiers, especially those partiers who may have consumed too many alcoholic beverages and are not in any safe condition to operate their car or motorcycle; and provide increased ease of access for people with disabilities and other limitations.
The New York Times newspaper also reported there is evidence that UBER, Lyft and other ride sharing companies have significantly reduced drunk driving and alcohol related car accidents. That really should come as no surprise. In one study in New York, covering four (4) boroughs (not including Staten Island), there actually was a 25-35% reduction in alcohol caused car accidents since 2011 when UBER started there. That truly is significant, working out to approximately 40 fewer car accident collisions every month in those four (4) boroughs. This news also is helpful for UBER, Lyft and other ride-sharing companies who can always use some positive news reports after so many negative news stories. Besides providing a service to millions of needy riders, UBER, Lyft and these other ride-hailing companies also are increasing access to safe mobility for millions of people who haven’t often had it.What You Should Know if You Are an UBER Driver Injured in an UBER Car Accident
Our website provides much useful information about UBER insurance and information you should know about UBER if you are an UBER driver involved in any UBER or other ride-sharing car accident. When you have time, we recommend you review these two helpful articles.Things to do if You are an UBER Driver Injured In Any UBER, Lyft or other Ride-Share Accident Collision
If you are an UBER ride-share driver and were injured while driving a car, van or other vehicle for UBER, Lyft or some other ride sharing company, here are a few things to do:
- If you sustained any injuries, then call 911 to get emergency medical care and to make a traffic collision report, often called a police report
- Try to get to a very safe location
- Take photos and/or videos of all injuries, damage to all cars, vans and other vehicles, and try to capture in your photos and/or videos the location of all cars, vans and other vehicles at the scene of the collision
- Take photos and/or videos of the vehicle license plates, drivers’ licenses and state identity cards of everyone involved and all helpful witnesses.
- Obtain the name, address, phone number and email address for everyone involved, including all helpful witnesses.
- Call our UBER personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers now at 866 INJURY 2 (866.475.8792) or contact us now for your absolutely FREE consultation.
- If you are injured but do not need an ambulance, then obtain medical care as soon as possible from a private doctor, urgent care or emergency room. If you need a referral or any help finding medical care and treatment, especially so you do not have to pay until your claim is resolved, just let our UBER driver injury accident lawyers know.
- Do NOT give any recorded statements to any insurance adjusters without first getting the assistance of our personal injury law offices.
Our personal injury & wrongful death UBER driver injury accident lawyers have over 44 years experience. We have successfully resolved thousands and thousands of injury accident cases caused by car collisions and other causes, and we pride ourselves in not only obtaining excellent results for our clients but in providing the best client services possible to make this entire process as easy as possible for our injured UBER driver clients.
During the time we represent the injured UBER driver, we help our injured client with the following:
- Settle or solve all car, van and other property damage issues
- Settle or solve any personal property damage issues, including broken jewelry, cell phones, lap top computers, etc.
- Obtain needed medical care and medical specialists
- Obtain needed prescriptions and medications
- Help provide transportation to and back from medical appointments, including PT appointments
- Emergency loans and advances as appropriate, using specialized and independent client funding companies
- Strive to obtain maximum settlements, including for all hospital and medical treatment, loss of earnings, income and/or profits, all pain, suffering, emotional distress, inconvenience and loss of enjoyment of life activities, and all other available damages, including punitive and exemplary damages when appropriate
PLEASE CALL OR CONTACT OUR UBER PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS NOW – YOU WILL BE VERY GLAD THAT YOU DID!