We Represent UBER Passengers Involved In Any UBER Accident
Award Winning Uber Accident Lawyers With Over 44 Years Experience Representing Passengers Injured In Car Accidents in Los Angeles and All of California
If You Were An UBER Passenger Injured In An UBER Car Accident, Call Our Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyers Now For Your FREE Consultation
- Uber Injury Accidents (Homepage)
- Uber Injury Accident Insurance Information
- Uber Insurance Law in California
- Uber Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
- What You Should Know About Uber If You Had An Uber Injury Accident
- We Represent UBER Passengers Involved In Any UBER Accident
- We Represent UBER Drivers Involved In Any UBER Car or Truck Accident
Our UBER Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Accident Attorneys have been representing passengers seriously injured or killed with wrongful death accident claims for over 44 years. If you were injured in an accident while a passenger in an UBER, Lyft or other ride sharing car or vehicle, please contact us or call us now at 1 866 INJURY 2 before speaking with any insurance adjuster. We really care about our clients and we want to help you! We provide a FREE UBER accident consultation and if we take your case we take it on a contingency fee – Which means you do NOT pay any fee unless and until we WIN!
Please call or contact us now – You will be very glad that you did!Things to do if Injured In An Uber Accident
If you were injured while a passenger in an UBER, Lyft or other ride sharing car or vehicle, here are a few things to do:
- If injured, call 911 to get emergency medical care and to make a police report
- Get to a safe location
- Take photos of all injuries, damaged cars and other vehicles, and the location of all cars and other vehicles at the scene of the collision
- Obtain the name, address, phone number and email address for everyone involved, including the driver of your UBER car, and all helpful witnesses.
- Take photos of the vehicle license plates, drivers’ licenses and identity cards of everyone involved and all helpful witnesses.
- Call our UBER personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers now at 866 INJURY 2 or contact us now for FREE ADVICE
- If you are injured but do not need an ambulance, obtain medical care as soon as possible
- Do NOT give any statements to any insurance adjuster without the assistance of our personal injury law offices
Here is detailed information about how UBER insurance works.Things to do Before Getting Into An Uber Car
After requesting your UBER ride and before getting into an UBER vehicle here are a few safety tips (and also some tips to be sure you do not get into the wrong UBER car):
- Wait in a safe area
- Be sure the description of the UBER vehicle and driver match what UBER advises
- Ask the driver the name of the person being picked up (the name you provided to UBER) before entering the UBER vehicle
- If something looks unsafe, cancel the ride and request another ride with UBER or Lyft or another ride share service
- Sit in the backseat
- Always secure your seat belt and should strap restraining devices in your UBER ride
Our personal injury & wrongful death UBER injury accident lawyers have over 44 years experience. We have successfully resolved thousands of injury accident cases and we pride ourselves in not only obtaining excellent results for our clients but in providing the best service possible to make this entire process as easy as possible for you.
We help our clients get the following:
- Needed medical care and specialists
- Needed prescriptions and other medications
- Settlement of any property damage issues, including broken mobile phones, lap tops, etc.
- Transportation to and back from medical appointments
- Emergency advances and loans when appropriate
- Maximum settlements, including for all hospital and medical care, loss of earnings and income, pain, suffering, emotional distress, inconvenience and loss of enjoyment of life activities, and all other available damages
PLEASE CALL US NOW – YOU WILL BE GLAD THAT YOU DID!