We Represent LYFT Drivers Injured In LYFT Ride Share Car or Truck Accidents
We Are Award Winning LYFT Accident Lawyers With Over 43 Years Experience Representing LYFT Drivers Injured In Car and Van Accidents in Los Angeles, Hollywood and All of California
If You Are A LYFT Driver Injured In Any LYFT Car Accident or Collision, Our Very Experienced Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorneys Offer You An Absolutely FREE Consultation
- Lyft Injury Accidents (Homepage)
- Lyft Injury Accident Insurance Information Guide
- Lyft Rideshare Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
- What You Should Know About Lyft If You Had A Lyft Injury Accident
- Lyft California Insurance Law
- Lyft Passenger Car Accident Injury Lawyers
- We Represent LYFT Drivers Involved In LYFT Ride Share Car or Truck Accident
LYFT, Uber and other ride share drivers often receive criticism from many sectors of our society, but we all must remember the valuable services these LYFT drivers provide for Los Angeles, Hollywood and all of California. And we also must remember that these LYFT drivers then too often find themselves the victim of serious injury accidents and sometimes even fatal accidents resulting in wrongful death accident claims by their families. We are here to help!
Our LYFT Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Accident Attorneys have been representing drivers of cars, vans and trucks who are seriously injured as well as the families of those killed with wrongful death accident claims for over 43 years.
If you are a LYFT driver injured in any accident collision while driving for LYFT, Uber or any other ride sharing company, or te family of a victim, please contact us now or call us at 1 866 INJURY 2 (1.866.465.8792) before speaking with any LYFT adjuster or any other insurance claims representative.
Our LYFT injury accident lawyers really care about our injured clients and we want to help you! We provide a FREE LYFT accident injury consultation to LYFT drivers as well as all other ride share drivers and if we take your injury accident case we take it on a contingency fee – Meaning you do NOT us pay any fee until you WIN your case!
Please call now or contact us at any time you like – You will be so glad that you did!Some Benefits of Driving With LYFT and other Ride Share Companies
Drivers of LYFT, Uber and other ride sharing companies provide many benefits to the residents of our nation as well as out of town visitors. City Lab published a story in 2018 authored by Laura Bliss, stating that ride-hailing services like LYFT and Uber provide many important benefits to its riders and our entire society. For example, studies have shown that ride share services like LYFT and Uber provide transportation in neighborhoods that were severely underserved by taxis and/or public transportation services; and also provide safe rides home for late-night partiers, especially those partiers who may have consumed too much alcohol or other intoxicating substances so they are not in any safe condition to operate their car or motorcycle, and also late-night workers; and provide better ease of access for the disabled and other people with limitations.
A leading newspaper, The New York Times, reported that LYFT, Uber and other ride sharing services have greatly reduced drunk driving (DUI) and alcohol related car accidents. This fact should come as no surprise as it should be obvious that since many who drink now take LYFT and Uber instead of driving themselves, there would be less alcohol related accident collisions.
One study in New York, covering four (4) boroughs (excluding Staten Island), showed there actually was about a 30% reduction in alcohol related car accident collisions since 2011 when ride share service commenced there. This finding is very significant, calculating to about 40 fewer car accidents per month in just these areas alone. This positive information also is helpful for LYFT, Uber and other ride-sharing services who can always use positive news stories after so much negative publicity. Also, in addition to providing a service to many needy ride share users, LYFT, Uber and these other ride-hailing services also are increasing the availability to safer modes of transportation to many millions of riders who previously did not have such access.What LYFT Drivers Should Know if Injured in a LYFT Car Accident
We have provided some helpful information about LFYT in our LYFT Insurance Guide and some extra helpful information all injured LYFT drivers should know about LYFT if you are a LYFT driver involved in any LYFT or other ride-sharing car accident. We recommend you review these two (2) useful pages about LYFT injury accident collisions and insurance coverages when you have the opportunity to do so.Things to do if You are a LYFT Driver Injured In Any LYFT, Uber or other Ride-Share Service Accident
Any LYFT ride-share driver injured while driving a car, van or other vehicle for LYFT, Uber or some other ride sharing service, should read this guide for advice what to do (and what NOT to do) when involved in any LYFT or other ride share accident collision:
- Try to get to a safe location
- If you sustained any injuries, you should call 911 to get emergency medical treatment and an ambulance if needed and to make a police report, often called a traffic collision report
- Take photos of the vehicle license plates, drivers’ licenses and state identity cards of everyone involved, including all helpful witnesses.
- Take photos and videos of all injuries, damage to all cars, vans and other vehicles, and try to get photos and videos of the location of all cars, vans and other vehicles at the scene of the accident collision site
- Obtain the name, address, phone number and email address for everyone involved, including all helpful witnesses.
- Call our LYFT driver personal injury & wrongful death accident attorneys now at 866 INJURY 2 (866.475.8792) or contact us for FREE advice.
- If you are injured but do not need an ambulance or immediate medical treatment at the scene of the collision, you should get medical examination and treatment as soon as possible from your own doctor, urgent care or emergency room. If you need a referral or any help finding a doctor to treat accident injuries and to get needed medical treatment, especially without immediate payment due at the time so you do not have to pay until your claim is resolved, just let our LYFT driver accident attorneys and law offices know so we can better help you.
- Do NOT give any statements to any LYFT representatives or insurance adjusters without first getting help from our personal injury law offices.
Our personal injury & wrongful death LYFT driver injury accident attorneys have over 40 years experience and we have won many thousands of injury accident cases involving car, van and truck collisions, and we take much pride in not only obtaining excellent results for our clients but in providing the best possible client service and care to make this entire process as easy as possible for our injured LYFT driver clients.
During the time we represent LYFT drivers injured in car collisions, our personal injury lawyers help our injured clients with the following:
- Resolve any personal property damage issues, including broken cell phones, lap top computers, jewelry, etc.
- Resolve all car, van and other property damage issues
- Help obtain needed medical treatment and medical specialists and scans (e.g., MRI, CT Scans, etc.)
- Help obtain needed prescriptions and other medications
- Help provide transportation to and back from medical appointments, physical therapy and other appointments
- Monetary advances and loans as appropriate and needed, using specialized and independent client loan funding services
- And we strive to obtain the best possible settlements and recoveries, including for all hospital and medical care and charges, loss of income, earnings and/or profits, all pain, suffering, distress, inconvenience and loss of enjoyment of various life activities, and all other available damages, including for exemplary and punitive damages as allowed and appropriate
PLEASE CONTACT OR CALL US AT 1.866 INJURY 2 (866.465.8792) SO OUR LYFT PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN START HELPING YOU NOW –THERE ARE MANY TIME DEADLINES AND PROCEDURAL RULES SO YOU WILL BE GLAD THAT YOU DID!