We Represent LYFT Drivers Injured In LYFT Ride Share Car or Truck Accidents
We Are Woodland Hills Car Accident Lawyers That Can Handle Your Lyft Accident. We Represent Lyft Passengers, Lyft Drivers and Those Injured by Lyft Drivers!
- Lyft Injury Accidents (Homepage)
- Lyft Injury Accident Insurance Information Guide
- Lyft Rideshare Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
- What You Should Know About Lyft If You Had A Lyft Injury Accident
- Lyft California Insurance Law
- Lyft Passenger Car Accident Injury Lawyers
- We Represent LYFT Drivers Involved In LYFT Ride Share Car or Truck Accident
Founded in 2013, Lyft, an on-demand transportation company based in San Francisco, operates throughout the state in cities such as Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, and Van Nuys. The company also operates in approximately 300 cities in the United States. and reportedly provides over one million (1,000,000) rides per day. Some of these Lyft rides result in tragic injury accidents.
If you were injured in a Lyft accident or other ride sharing accident, or if a family member was killed resulting in a wrongful death claim, please contact our Woodland Hills car accident lawyers now for an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation.
Our experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorneys have handled major injury cases for over 45 years. We handle cases in:
- Los Angeles
- The San Fernando Valley,
- San Bernardino,
- And throughout all of California
Our Lyft claim lawyers have handled many Lyft, Uber and other ride sharing accident injury claims. We have successfully recovered over $100 million dollars for our injured clients or their family members.How We can Help
Because of our four decades of experience, we understand how to deal with large ride share corporations. When it comes to a personal injury or wrongful death claim it is important to understand that there are many rules, codes, laws and insurance coverages for Lyft and other ride sharing companies that differ from a normal driver. Additionally, a how a case is handled also depends on whether our law firm represents the Lyft passenger, the Lyft driver, the injured victims in another car or vehicle struck by a Lyft driver operator, or a pedestrian injured by a Lyft car.
With a large ride share company, insurance also works differently. There policy coverages and procedures depending on various circumstances, including whether the Lyft driver operator not working, logged in to the Lyft app but has not yet accepted a requested ride, after accepting a requested ride, or concluded a ride. If you have been hurt in an accident involving a Lyft, it is important to select a law firm with experienced lawyers who know how to properly represent you in your Lyft accident injury claim.
At Walch Law, our ride share accident attorneys can help you with your entire case, such as the following matters that typically occur in an injury accident:
- Getting Medical Care: We can assist in finding appropriate medical care, including finding specialists if needed. This includes physical therapists (PT), orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, chiropractors, plastic surgeons, dentists including for TMJ and broken tooth injuries.
- Resolving Property Damage Issues: We can assist in vehicle repair, total loss settlements, towing costs, rental costs, and diminution in value (DV) from a Lyft accident.
- Getting Continued Care: We can help get you the medications you need. We can also help assist you in finding transportation to and from your doctors, physical therapists and other health care providers, as appropriate.
- Any Other Issue: Our attorneys will be ready to help with all of the other problems and issues that often come-up after a Lyft or other ride sharing accident collisions.
Lyft has many different rules and procedures relating to its coverages for accidents and collisions. It is important to understand that you can get compensation you deserve for your injuries as Lyft has insurance coverage for injuries.
You can get helpful information about Lyft’s coverage policy by checking out our Lyft Insurance Information Guide. This page can provide guidance for you until you confer with one of our law firm’s Los Angeles Lyft and ride sharing accident attorneys.How to Contact Our Woodland Hills Lyft Accident Injury Attorneys
Our personal injury and wrongful death website pages provide additional insight and information on injuries, damages and policy coverage information. Please note that the above page (like all of our web pages) is intended to provide general information until you can contact our Lyft accident attorneys. (This information is subject to change at any time—as a result, you should always check if it’s still correct by chatting with our attorneys.)
If you were injured in any Lyft, ride sharing or other accident in Los Angeles or the surrounding counties, or anywhere in California, please contact us now. If we take your Lyft case or any other injury accident case, our lawyers work on a contingency fee—this means there is NO fee until you win!
Bringing a personal injury claim against a large corporation is very tricky and complicated. There are so many different rules, procedures, and time deadlines, as well as different policy coverages for Lyft claims depending what the driver was doing at the time of the accident. Rather than try to attempt handling a claim on your own, contact our skilled Southern California Lyft accident lawyers who can assist you in every step of your case.
Please call our Lyft accident lawyers now at 866-465-8792 to get the quality help you need and deserve!
It's easy to contact us
There is NO charge for our initial consultation — it is absolutely FREE!Over 45 years experience successfully handling thousands of personal injury & wrongful death accident cases in California!
If you had a lyft injury accident, our personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL case consultation and evaluation and we work on a contingency fee. That means there is NO fee until you WIN and then the fee comes out of the recovery usually paid by the other parties’ insurance company and not out of your own pocket.
There are many easy ways to contact us 24/7:
- Please call us Toll Free at 866 INJURY 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours please dial "1")
- You may also call us at 818-222-3400 (again, after hours, please dial "1")
- Simply click here for our quick and easy contact form to tell us about your car accident or other injury accident.
- Send us an email anytime to info@WalchLaw.com.
We offer FREE consultations and evaluations to those hurt in accidents in Los Angeles, Kern, Orange, Riverside, San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino, Ventura and throughout all of California and there is NO fee until you WIN!
We look forward to speaking with you today and helping you resolve your injury accident legal problems.
Lyft Injury Accident Insurance Information Guide
Lyft Rideshare Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
What You Should Know About Lyft If You Had A Lyft Injury Accident
Lyft California Insurance Law
Lyft Passenger Car Accident Injury Lawyers
We Represent LYFT Drivers Involved In LYFT Ride Share Car or Truck Accident
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL / SA ATIN PO ITO / FALAMOS PORTUGUÊS / 我們講普通話和廣東話
FREE CONSULTATION * NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN !