Lyft Passenger Car Accident Injury Lawyers
If You Were a LYFT Passenger Injured In a LYFT Car or Truck Accident in Los Angeles, Van Nuys or Southern California, Please Contact Our Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorneys Now For Your FREE Case Evaluation and Consultation
Award Winning LYFT Car Accident Lawyers With Over 40 Years Experience Representing Passengers Injured In Car and Truck Collisions in Los Angeles, Van Nuys and All of CaliforniaLawyers Representing Lyft Passengers In Car & Truck Accidents
- Lyft Injury Accidents (Homepage)
- Lyft Injury Accident Insurance Information Guide
- Lyft Rideshare Injury & Wrongful Death Accident Information
- What You Should Know About Lyft If You Had A Lyft Injury Accident
- Lyft California Insurance Law
- Lyft Passenger Car Accident Injury Lawyers
- We Represent LYFT Drivers Involved In LYFT Ride Share Car or Truck Accident
Our LYFT personal injury and wrongful death accident lawyers have represented injured passengers and the families of those killed with wrongful death accident claims for over 40 years, winning thousands of cases and recovering over $100 million dollars. If you were injured in any car or truck accident while a passenger in a LYFT, Uber or other ride sharing car or vehicle, please contact us now or call us now at 866 INJURY 2 before speaking with any claims adjuster.
We sincerely care about our injured clients and we really want to help you get the justice you deserve! If you were injured in any LYFT accident or a family member killed, our LYFT accident injury attorneys provide an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation so you will know your rights against LYFT or any other ride share company. And if our LYFT accident injury lawyers take your LYFT case, we shall take it on a contingency fee. This means you do NOT pay us any fee until you WIN!
Please contact us now for your FREE case consultation – You will be glad that you did!Here Is What You Should Do If You Were a Passenger Injured In a LYFT Accident
If you were injured while a passenger in a LYFT, Uber or other ride sharing vehicle, here are a few things you should do and NOT do:
- Go to a safe location
- If you were injured, immediately call 911 to get emergency medical assistance and treatment, and to make a report to the police, usually called a traffic collision report
- Take photos of all your injuries, all damage to all damaged cars and other vehicles, and the entire scene of the collision showing the location of all cars and other vehicles right after the collision
- Obtain the name, address, phone number and email address for everyone involved, including the driver of your LYFT car, and all helpful witnesses.
- Take photos and/or videos of the drivers’ licenses and identity cards of everyone involved and all helpful witnesses and all vehicle license plates.
- Call our LYFT personal injury & wrongful death accident attorneys now at 866 INJURY 2 or contact us for your FREE consultation.
- If you are injured but do not need treatment at the scene or transport to the closest emergency room via ambulance, then go to your doctor or local urgent care center or hospital emergency room as quickly as possible. If you are injured, do NOT drive yourself.
- Do NOT give any recorded or other statements to any claims adjuster without the knowledge and/or assistance of our personal injury attorneys.
It is also useful to understand how insurance coverages work for LYFT accidents. Simply click here to see our LYFT Injury Accident Insurance Information Guide to better understand how LYFT insurance actually works.What You Should Do (and NOT Do) Before Entering a LYFT Car or Other Ride Share Vehicle
After using your app to request a LYFT ride and before entering your LYFT car or Uber or other ride share vehicle, there are some things you should do (and NOT do) to assure your safety and to be sure you are not getting into the wrong LYFT, Uber or other ride share car or vehicle by mistake:
- Try to find a safe inside area to wait for your LYFT ride
- Be sure the vehicle has a LYFT sign or logo
- Ask the driver the name of the person being picked-up (that is, the name you used when you requested the LYFT ride) before getting into the LYFT ride.
- Be sure the description of the LYFT vehicle and driver match what LYFT sent to you.
- If something does not look right or safe to you, then do not get in, cancel the ride and get a different ride.
- Call a friend or relative and keep them on the phone until you are safely at your destination.
- Sit in the backseat
- Always use your lap and shoulder belts.
Contact Our Experienced Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Injury Accident Lawyers for Your FREE LYFT or Ride Share Accident Consultation and Claim Evaluation
Our personal injury & wrongful death LYFT injury accident attorneys have successfully resolved thousands and thousands of injury accidents for passengers and others for more than 40 years. We have the experience, success and full resources needed to take on billion dollar companies like LYFT, Uber and other ride share companies.
We work extremely hard to provide the best service possible to our clients to try to make this process as simple and easy as possible, while seeking to obtain the top compensation and recovery possible. We do this by helping our clients with the following:
- Obtain needed hospital and medical care, including with specialists and MRI and CT scans.
- Obtain helpful medications
- Obtain transportation to and back from doctor and other medical appointments, including physical therapy appointments
- Obtain settlement for any items of personal property damaged such as broken laptop computers, cell phones, jewelry, etc.
- Obtain emergency loans and advances as appropriate, often from client funding companies
- Obtain highest settlements, including for all medical care, nursing care, loss of income and earnings, all pain, suffering, inconvenience, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life activities, and other injuries and damages
PLEASE CONTACT US NOW FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION AND CASE EVALUATION
YOU WILL BE VERY GLAD THAT YOU DID!