Damages in California for Amusement Park & Theme Park Accident
Should you or a family member be the victim of an amusement park injury anywhere in California, including Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure, Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios Hollywood, Raging Waters, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom or Sea World, we invite you to contact us for a FREE consultation.
Our California Personal Injury Attorneys will fight to obtain the compensation that you deserve, including all damages allowed under California law for all amusement park & theme park injuries, losses and damages suffered, such as the following:
- All past and future medical, hospital, physical therapy, psychological, psychiatric, dental, cosmetic and plastic surgery charges, including for scar revisions and disfigurement when needed (often with no payment due until your case is resolved—ask our attorneys to explain);
- All past and future loss of earnings and also all time lost at work, even if paid for this time under sick leave, vacation time or other benefits as the responsible party should not benefit by the benefits you earned from others and may have used up (this is called the Collateral Source Rule in California);
- Loss of enjoyment of life and activities you lost and missed out on due to this amusement park incident;
- All past and future pain, suffering, emotional distress and inconvenience due to this incident;
- Punitive and exemplary damages, when appropriate;
- Interest on damages, as allowed under California law;
- And any and all other appropriate damages permitted under California law.
Our California personal injury lawyers handle all types of injuries, including amusement park injury and wrongful death claims, and we are always available to speak with the victim or the loved one of a victim of a California amusement park injury or death.