San Gabriel Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The city of San Gabriel is one of the oldest and most picturesque treasures found within the San Gabriel Valley. Located perfectly next to Los Angeles, this San Gabriel is known as the “birthplace” of the Los Angeles landscape. With so much to see in the city, combined with California’s near-perfect climate that is present year-round, many people rely on motorcycles for transportation around the city. If you have been involved in an accident with a motorcycle, you can speak with a seasoned San Gabriel motorcycle accident lawyer HERE to receive a free consultation regarding your case, and how Walch Law can help you.Motorcycle Accidents Are Different From Normal Car Accidents
Motorcycle accidents are different from car accidents in a few of the following ways:
- Motorcyclists are exposed to the elements, including rain, hail, and slippery roads that make them more prone to get in an accident than a normal car.
- Motorcyclists are not protected from accidents as well as individuals in a passenger vehicle, which often results in more severe injuries – including death – for the motorcyclist.
- Motorcyclists are harder to see when driving and changing lanes because of their reduced surface area.
If you or someone that you care about has been involved in a motorcycle accident, Walch Law wants to help you to recover. With hundreds of successful motorcycle accident claims in San Gabriel, Los Angeles, and throughout California, our lawyers will work for YOU to help you recover from your accident and receive the full recovery to which you are entitled.Common Claims Following Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents can result in many different legal suits, and some severe accidents can have multiple suits involved. Some of these claims include:
- Personal Injury Claims – Most motorcycle accidents result in some sort of injury, especially to the driver (and passenger, where applicable) of the motorcycle. This is because motorcycles do not have the typical protections that passenger vehicles have, such as seatbelts, airbags, and windshields. Therefore, motorcyclists are subject to additional road rash, cuts, bruises, bone fractures, limb amputations, brain injuries, paralysis, and even death.
- Personal Property Damage Claims – One of the most common personal property damages that comes from a motorcycle accident is damage to the motorcycle itself. The motorcycle is usually not salvageable after an accident and has to be totaled. Auto insurance covers some of these costs but is not usually sufficient for all of them. Furthermore, other personal property such as watches, cell phones, laptops and more that are damaged in an accident can be recovered in a personal property damage claim.
- Wrongful Death Claims – If someone that you love was killed in a motorcycle accident du to the negligence or wrongful act of another person, it is likely that you can file a wrongful death claim on their behalf. Although these claims can be complex, our lawyers are experts when it comes to wrongful death claims in the state of California and want to help you through this process.
Our lawyers at Walch Law have won thousands of personal injury claims related to accidents and will work hard to makes sure that you receive the compensation that you deserve. This includes compensation for ambulance costs, hospital bills, doctor appointments, physical therapy and more. This also includes lost wages for being away from work, along with pain and suffering that you endured because of your injuries. Our attorneys are committed to working hard to gather all of your documents to help get you the full compensation that you deserve.Reach Out to a Seasoned San Gabriel Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Walch Law is one of the most experienced law firms in the entire state of California. With over 45 years of experience handing motorcycle accident claims, we know how to successfully handle accidents exactly like yours. Visit our website or contact us at 866-INJURY2 [866-465-8792] to speak to a seasoned San Gabriel Motorcycle Accident Lawyer to get a FREE, personalized consultation regarding your accident and how our services can help you to recover from your accident. Additionally, you don’t have to pay anything until we WIN your case, in which case most of your payments will come from the at-fault party. We are available 24/7 and look forward to discussing your case with you.