Personal Injury Accident in San Gabriel, California
Found in the heart of Los Angeles County, San Gabriel has a population of 40,000 people. San Gabriel is close enough to the downtown scene of Los Angeles to make a quick trip to the city, but far enough that it offers an escape from the hustle and bustle so typically found in Los Angeles. If you were injured in San Gabriel, whether you are a resident or just passing through, Walch Law has winning lawyers that have won millions of dollars for their clients. Navigating through personal injury claims can be cumbersome and draining, especially when you are trying to focus your time and attention on recovery. Contact us NOW for a free consultation regarding your case and how we can best help you to receive the compensation that you deserve!Common Personal Injury Claims
There are many different accidents that might have caused your injury. Some of the more common personal injuries that we help with include:
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Large Vehicle/Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Product Liability Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you have been injured in San Gabriel, you are subject to the laws in California governing when and how you can file a claim for personal injury cases. California has a specific time in which you must file your claim, known as the Statute of Limitations. This Statute says that an individual has exactly two years from the time of the injury to file their claim. However, it is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible after your accident for a few reasons.
- First, it is important to quickly gather evidence regarding your case. From accident reports, insurance estimates, and medical bills, these documents can pile up rather fast and it can be easy to misplace one or determine that it is not relevant to your case. On the contrary, these documents usually play a crucial role in maximizing your recovery. Our attorneys at Walch Law will collect all of these documents for you so that you don’t have to worry about acquiring and storing them.
- Second, these processes can take time. Two years may seem like a long time but goes quickly as you recover from your injuries and prepare to file a personal injury claim. Finding an attorney quickly after your accident will ensure that the proper civil procedures are followed so that you can make sure that your case is not dismissed based on an error that could have been prevented.
- Finally, most personal injury claims never make it to court because they are settled beforehand. This is because court trials can be lengthy and expensive, whereas settlements are usually conducted quickly and both parties are able to find a resolution. However, if you do not begin settlement proceedings in a timely manner, and the Statute of Limitations on your case expires, then you will not be able to recover for your case at all.
Walch Law wants to help you in every aspect of your case. We will get all of your important documents, organize them, store them, and use them as we fight to win your personal injury claim. With Walch Law on your side, you don’t have to worry about any administrative work regarding your case, and you can focus on your recovery and personal responsibilities. We will be your resource to any questions that you have regarding your claim and will work hard to maximize your damage from an accident in which you were injured. Our lawyers will help you understand legal procedures, pursue the largest settlement possible from the party at-fault, represent your case in court, and more! See how we can help you by contacting us TODAY!Contact a Winning San Gabriel Personal Injury Lawyer
Walch Law has some of the best rated attorneys in the entire state of California. With over 45 years of experience in handling personal injury cases, our lawyers know how to help you get the compensation that you deserve! Once you become our client, we immediately begin working hard to fight to get you paid for your injuries and other damage that you may have incurred because of your accident. Call us at 866-INJURY2 [866-465-8792] or click here to talk to a winning San Gabriel personal injury lawyer for FREE about your case and how we can best help you to recover financially for your injury and get your life back!