Venice Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Venice, California is home to just over 40,000 people. Called the “Westside” of Los Angeles, many people come from all over the world to see this historic and popular city. The city is full of amazing restaurants, shops, and outdoor activities. The two and a half miles of beach front land invites people to come and walk along the beautiful ocean, while being entertained by local street performers and artists. This amazing city has things to do everywhere you look!
The United States Department of Transportation found that in 2018, there were nearly 5,000 fatal motorcycle accidents in California. This is an extremely high number for motorcyclists in the state, which is why one of our specialties at Walch Law is working with individuals that have been involved in a motorcycle accident. If you or someone that you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Venice, contact our office now to talk to one of our seasoned Venice motorcycle accident lawyers about your accident.Venice Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents can be more dangerous than normal car accidents for a few of the following reasons:
- While a motorcycle is still considered a “vehicle”, it is significantly smaller than other vehicles on the road. Due to their small size, it can be difficult for other cars to safely maneuver around them. This can occur when the motorcyclist is (1) in the blind spot of a driver, (2) quickly passing by cars, or (3) changing lanes. This is one of the leading reasons that motorcycles get into more accidents.
- Motorcycles offer no protection to their drivers when they are in a collision with another vehicle. Most passenger vehicles have safety devices such as airbags and seatbelts that usually protect their riders from extreme harm in an accident.
- Motorcyclists have little protection from natural elements, including hail, rain, and slippery road conditions. These elements can be incredibly distracting, causing their riders to quickly lose control of their vehicle.
At Walch Law, we have successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases just like yours! If you or someone that you care about has been part of a motorcycle accident, don’t wait to call our office and speak with one of our seasoned Venice motorcycle accident lawyers.Recoverable Expenses From a Motorcycle Accident
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, there are a few different ways that you can recover financially. The two primary methods of recovery are briefly explained below.
- Personal Injury Claims – If you have been injured in an accident, you can recover for medical costs associated with your injuries. This can include ambulance fees, surgical expenses, hospital bills, and doctor’s appointments. This can also include any physical therapy required to help you recover and medication prescribed by your doctor.
Motorcycle accidents can result in a wide variety of injuries, depending on the severity of the incident. These injuries can include broken bones, road rash, paralysis, traumatic brain injury, and the most extreme scenarios, death. Treatment for these injuries can be extremely expensive and cause a great financial burden on you and your family.
If you or someone that you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, we know how to recover money from the party responsible for the collision. If you have a loved one that has passed away in a motorcycle accident because of another driver’s negligence, you might be eligible to submit a wrongful death claim. Call us now to learn more!
- Personal Property Damage – Personal property damage usually accompanies victims of a motorcycle accident, creating more unforeseen expenses. Damage to your motorcycle is the usually the most expensive property to repair after an accident. Other property damage might include laptops, watches, cell phones, jewelry, and more. Call us today to learn what else you might be able to recover for after your accident!
As one of the leading law firms in California, Walch Law has successfully handled hundreds of cases just like yours. With 40+ years of experience, we have placed millions of dollars back into the pockets of our clients. Since we work on a contingency basis, you won’t pay ANTYING until we win your case. Even when we win, most of your fees will be paid for by the party responsible for the accident. To talk to one of our seasoned Venice motorcycle accident lawyers, call us today at 866-INJURY2 [866-465-8792] or visit our website! We look forward to discussing your case with you!