Truck Accident in Lawndale
Do You Need Assistance in A Personal Injury Claim or Wrongful Death Claim of A Loved One?
If you had any truck accident or other injury accident in Lawndale, Los Angeles, please read this now:
Lawndale, Ca Fatal Crashes and Road Traffic Accident Statistics for 2013
- Fatal accident count: 1
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 1
- Fatalities: 1
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
Lawndale truck accidents can cause terrible injuries and major property damage. There are many time limits and procedural rules to follow. Contact our experienced Lawndale truck accident personal injury and wrongful death lawyers who look after every detail pertaining to your personal injury case or wrongful death claim. We are a full legal team of attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants and our law offices has over 40 years of experience in handling truck accident injury claims. We also help you in getting the best medical care possible, arranging transportation when appropriate and no fees are due until your case is resolved! Our attorneys take away all hassles from the exhausting legal formalities, allowing you to focus on recuperating from the injury sustained or loss of a loved one or damage to property.
You can contact us for a completely FREE INITIAL CASE CONSULTATION & EVALUATION. Find more information about our experienced truck accident personal injury lawyers on our home page. To know about our lawyers in detail, browse through our lawyers’ profiles, and see our personal injury and wrongful death case testimonial pages for details on just some of the cases we have successfully recovered maximum compensation. Once you have done this, please call us at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2, or simply click here, for our 24/7 contact information, for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION AND CASE EVALUATION.About Lawndale, CA
Lawndale is a city in Los Angeles County, California, known as the “Heart of the Southbay”, with a population of 32,769, according to the 2010 U.S. Census.The city is in the South Bay region of the Greater Los Angeles Area. According to the United States Census Bureau, Lawndale has a total area of 2.0 square miles, all land. Lawndale is bordered by Redondo Beach on the west and southwest, Hawthorne on the north, Torrance on the southeast and unincorporated area of El Camino Village (also known as Alondra Park) on the east.
NFL player and actor Fred Dryer was brought up in Lawndale in the 1950s and he studied at Lawndale High School. NBA and UCLA star basketball player Russell Westbrook attended Leuzinger High School in Lawndale.Why Choose Our Lawndale, CA Truck Accident Personal Injury and Wrong Death Accident Lawyers?
- We possess more than 40 years of experience in successfully resolving thousands of truck accident and other personal injury cases in Lawndale, Los Angeles and all around California.
- We have had over 98% success rate
- Our lawyers have recovered over $100,000,000.00
- Our entire personal injury & wrongful death law lawyers concentrate in handling Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Accident Cases
- Our founder and senior attorney graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors) and Phi Beta Kappa (Nation's Oldest Academic Honor Society)
- We offer FREE CONSULTATION and NO fee until you win!
- Please see our attorney profile and home pages for more information about our truck accident and personal injury attorneys and law firm.
- To contact our expert, successful and dependable personal injury lawyers, please call on our toll-free number 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours please press 1) or at 818-222-3400 (again after hours please press 1).
- Fill-out 24/7 our contact us form and tell us about your truck accident or other injury accident in detail so we may review it and help you.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 at info@WalchLaw.com.
We work on contingency fees on truck accident and personal injury claims which means that there is NO FEE until WE WIN and the fee comes out of the recovery and NOT your pocket!