Truck Accident in Lakewood
40 Years Of Experience In Handling Personal Injury Claims And Wrongful Death Claims for Truck Accidents In Lakewood & All of California!
Fatal Truck, Car & Motor Vehicle Accident Fact Check For 2013
- A total of 30,057 fatal motor vehicle crashes occurred in the United States in 2013, out of which the death toll is more -- 32,719.
- As a result, the national motor vehicle crash death rate was 10.3 deaths per 100,000 people
- In California, fatal motor vehicle crashes were 2,772, and the death toll went as high as 3,000.
- The death rate per 100,000 people was 7.8
California Drug-Impaired Driving Statistics As Of March 2013
- 95 percent of surveyed California drivers perceive driving under the influence of both legal and illegal drugs as a problem
- 14 percent of drivers tested positive for drugs that can impair driving
- Of the drugs used, marijuana was most prevalent at 7.4 percent, just slightly more than alcohol
- 7.3 percent of drivers tested positive for alcohol
Accident in Lakewood – Read This:
We are very experienced personal injury & wrongful death lawyers handling accident injury claims for Lakewood, Los Angeles County, California, covering truck, car and different types of accident and personal injury cases. We also forklift and lift truck accidents; bicycle, bus, train, uninsured motorist (UM) and pedestrian accidents; premise liability and dog bite accidents; and many wrongful death cases. Our knowledge, skill, expertise and, perhaps most importantly, compassion for our own clients will help you both succeed and be comfortable in your personal injury case.
Our aggressive lawyers and legal team aim to recover the maximum compensation allowed under California law for our clients who are victims of a serious or fatal truck accident in Lakewood, Los Angeles and other parts of California. You can contact us for a completely FREE and confidential case consultation & case evaluation. Our attorneys and law offices provide truck accident and personal injury legal services for all of Lakewood, LA., and California.
To know more about how we can assist you further in your specific case and what you need to do to protect your rights and comply with required deadlines and other rules, please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours, please press “1”) or visit our contact us page. For more information on our experienced and successful lawyers, check out our home page and lawyers’ profile page, and also our personal injury & wrongful death case testimonial pages.About Lakewood, California
The city of Lakewood in Los Angeles County, California has a population of 80,048, according to the U.S. Census 2010. Bordering cities of Lakewood, Los Angeles include Long Beach, Bell Flower, Cerritos, Cypress and the Hawaiian Gardens. Lakewood city is considered the perfect example of a post-World War II American suburb, sometimes even called “an instant city,” given that it transformed from lima bean fields in 1950 to a well-developed city by the 1960s. The San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605) runs through the city's eastern regions and is a location of many catastrophic truck, car and motorcycle accidents.
A truck, car, or any other kind of auto or motor vehicle accident can have serious consequences, sometimes even resulting in fatalities of innocent young lives. If you have been injured in a truck or car accident or someone you love was brutally killed as a result of negligent truck driving, and need support with wrongful death or other personal injury claims in Lakewood, LA or anywhere else in California, please contact us now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL case consultation and evaluation:
- Please call us at 1-866-INJURY 2 or 866-465-8792 or 818-222-3400 (after hours, press 1) for a FREE, no-obligation & confidential consultation.
- You can also email us at info@WalchLaw.com
- Fill-in our contact form, and learn more about your options.
FREE Consultation and on accident injury cases CONTINGENCY FEES -- NO Fee Until You WIN!