Truck Accident in Echo Park
Truck accident injuries in Echo Park, Los Angeles and California can be devastating. The sheer size and weight of large trucks often result in very serious injuries when one is involved in a truck accident collision. Our Echo Park truck accident injury lawyers and law firm provide personal injury legal services for those who have survived a severe truck accident caused due to the driver’s negligence or lost a loved one in a tragic wrongful death truck crash or car accident. We are experienced and compassionate personal injury lawyers handling truck accident, car accident and other personal injury and wrongful death accident claims in Echo Park and all of Los Angeles and California. Our personal injury and wrongful death attorneys will assist you with expert personal injury legal services in not just truck accidents claims but in automobile, motorcycle and other types of personal injury claims as well. Our services extend to family members who have lost a loved one in a tragic truck accident and need support and legal counseling for wrongful death claims in Echo Park, Los Angeles, California.About Echo Park, Los Angeles, CA
The densely populated Echo Park is located in the central region of Los Angeles, California. According to the 2010 U.S Census, the population in Echo Park is approximately 40,500. Echo Park is a hilly community in Los Angeles and before World War 1 was home to the film industry, after which it shifted to Hollywood. Babe Ruth, the legendary home run baseball player, resided in Echo Park between the 1920s and 1930s. Echo Park is located just southeast of Hollywood and northwest of downtown Los Angeles. It is located nearby Chavez Ravine, home of Dodger Stadium where the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team plays its home games.
With Echo Park truck accident cases, certain issues may arise, thus prompt and diligent investigation is required. Our truck accident personal injury law firm aims to recover full compensation our clients deserve for their serious truck accident injuries, including all damages allowed under California law and for the losses suffered in form of the following:
- All medical, hospital, physical therapy charges
- All past and future loss of earnings and also all time lost at work, even when one is covered by sick leave, vacation time or other benefits. The responsible person should not be able to take advantage of your benefits that might be using up!
- All past and future pain, suffering, emotional distress, inconvenience, and loss of enjoyment of life activities
- We also shall make sure that you are compensated for all property damage or loss of use of property, including any diminution in value of your truck, car or other property
We are professional and experienced truck accident injury lawyers who have recovered more than $100,000,000 in funds for our injured clients. We make sure you are given instant assistance with medical care, medical specialists, property damage repair and settlement.Still Wondering Why Choose Us? Here’re Some Reasons to do so
- Immense experience in resolving thousands of car accidents, truck accidents and personal injuries inflicted and wrongful death cases throughout Echo Park, Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino and all of California
- Success rate in excess of 95%
- Over $100,000,000.00 recovered
- Immediate assistance with medical care, property damage repair and settlement, loan cars, emergency monetary advances, medications, prescriptions, etc
- Personal Injury Attorney of Years 2010 & 2014
- Personal Injury Law Firm of Year 2011 & 2014
- Please read some of our many TESTIMONIALS and our many VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS note the arrow at beginning of this point should not be highlighted
Through one of the following, please contact our Echo Park truck accident injury lawyers and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION and CASE EVALUATION.
- Speak directly with our experienced truck accident injury lawyer or any member of our legal team at 818-222-3400 (after hours, please press 1)
- You can even call us on our Toll-Free number - 866 INJURY 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours, again please press 1).
- You may also contact us and by emailing us at info@WalchLaw.com
We are easy to reach. Our consultation is absolutely FREE and we work on a contingency fee basis which means NO fee to you until we WIN! There is NO reason to delay and every reason to contact us now as with all the time and procedural rules and deadlines imposed by California law and insurance policies your truck accident injury claim may be damaged or even lost if you delay.
FREE CONSULTATION and NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!