South Pasadena Car Accident Injury Lawyer
South Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California Car Accident Attorneys with Over 40 Years of Experience Handling Thousands of Injury Cases with Success Rate of Better Than 98%!
If you were injured or a family member killed with a wrongful death accident claim in a South Pasadena, Pasadena or Los Angeles California personal injury collision with a car, motorcycle or truck, please read this now:
South Pasadena, Pasadena and Los Angeles car accident collisions can case catastrophic injuries with overwhelming problems for victims and their families. Our injury accident lawyers for South Pasadena understand this and we genuinely want to help.
South Pasadena fatal car crashes and road traffic accident statistics for 2014
- Fatal accident count: 1
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 0
- Fatalities: 1
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
Source: City Data
South Pasadena car accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property loss, and sometimes even wrongful death. Our South Pasadena wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims attorneys have a success rate of more than 98% in winning thousands of personal injury and wrongful death accident cases in South Pasadena, Pasadena, Los Angeles and throughout California.
With more than 40 years of intense experience in handling and settling many thousands of car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident and other serious injury accident claims, we are a law firm of accident claim attorneys offering our legal services for South Pasadena, South El Monte, Signal Hill, San Gabriel, San Marino, Pasadena, Los Angeles and other communities around South Pasadena.
Our expert car accident injury lawyers know how to handle car accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired or total loss settlements to instant medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements while providing legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. To see what other say about our South Pasadena experienced injury accident lawyers and law corporation, please see our testimonial section.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car, truck & motorcycle insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait and lose your rights. Too often potential clients contact us AFTER the California statute of limitations has passed and there is nothing anyone can do to help them. Please do NOT let that happen to you – Please contact us at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation. Our attorney consultation is FREE and if we take your accident case, our South Pasadena injury attorneys work on a contingency fee, which simply means there is NO fee to you until you WIN!
So you do not need worry about money – Please call us now. You will be very glad that you did.How to Contact a South Pasadena Car Accident Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer
If you have been involved in a South Pasadena or Pasadena car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury advice.
You also may simply go to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case or any other injury accident case you had.
You can also view our lawyer profiles to know more about our skilled and well-qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site;and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case just call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Keep in mind that our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on South Pasadena, Pasadena, Los Angeles and California car accident claims and take our clients’ injury cases on contingency fee basis which means there s no fee paid to us until we WIN!
Don’t worry about money – Please call us now.What Our South Pasadena Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With
Our South Pasadena car accident personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers are understanding and sympathetic towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties and their insurance companies. Remember, in most cases the responsible parties are insured and their insurers are responsible to both defend and pay the settlement (called indemnification) of the responsible parties. In other words, usually the settlement money comes from an insurer and not individual persons. Additionally, our accident lawyers and legal staff help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Serious injury and wrongful death car accidents in South Pasadena, Pasadena, Los Angeles and all around California often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require timely care, physical therapy and medical treatment. The accident lawyers for South Pasadena help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists, and psychologists, usually without any payment due until the claim are resolved. Moreover, clients can receive help with prescription medications, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, again usually with no payment due until their claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: South Pasadena car, truck, & motorcycle collision accidents can cause major damages to cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Our South Pasadena accident lawyers and law offices help you with vehicle repair, storage, towing and if appropriate, total loss replacement and free car rental.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our South Pasadena car accident lawyers and legal staff assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever appropriate, arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinics and other doctor and physical therapy appointments. If you need any kind of assistance with transportation, just let us know.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: South Pasadena auto accidents can reduce your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of income and earnings. We understand this. Our experienced South Pasadena car accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover those additional expenses.
Our South Pasadena lawyers and legal team genuinely care about our injured clients and their families. Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments:
- 40 years continuing experience and membership with California State Bar.
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served as Chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in Los Angeles.
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Selected by Expertise as Best Car Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles, 2017
- Better than 98% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims (but past success is not any guarantee of future results).
- Served Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
- For more information about our personal injury attorneys and law firm, please see our home page.
South Pasadena is a city in Los Angeles County, California. As per the 2010 census, it had a population of 25,619.
South Pasadena is located in the West San Gabriel Valley. It is just 3.42 square miles in area and lies between the much larger city of Pasadena, out of which it was once a part and the metropolis of Los Angeles.
South Pasadena is the oldest self-builder of floats in the historic Tournament of Roses Parade. The original inhabitants of South Pasadena and surrounding areas were members of the Native American Hahamog-na tribe, a branch of the Tongva Nation that occupied the Los Angeles Basin. Tongva dwellings lined the Arroyo Seco in South Pasadena and south to where it joins the Los Angeles River and along the other natural waterways in the city.
South Pasadena’s streets are lined with numerous species of beautiful Native California trees. These include redwood, sequoia, ash, walnut and sycamore. South Pasadena actually is a popular stand in for Midwestern and Northeastern towns in local Southern California motion picture productions.
South Pasadena sits less than 10miles from Downtown Los Angeles, substantial numbers of residents work nearby in either Bunker Hill or as professors and staff at the University of Southern California (USC), known nationally for its football teams.
The city, together with a broad coalition of national, state and local organizations, has opposed the 710 freeway Long Beach Freeway extension from Alhambra’s Valley Blvd to the Foothills Freeway in Pasadena at California Blvd.
South Pasadena is located at the western end of the San Gabriel Valley, north of the San Rafael Hills, and on the east of the Arroyo Seco, the seasonal river. Adjacent cities are Los Angeles to the West and South, Pasadena to the North, San Marino to the east, and Alhambra to the southeast. As per the United States Census Bureau, the city’s total area of 3.42 square miles is virtually all land.
The South Pasadena Unified School District includes five (5) schools which include three (3) elementary schools, South Pasadena Middle School, and South Pasadena High School. The former elementary schools which are now closed or renamed are Lincoln, El Centro, Las Flores Grands, near Flores Adobe and Oneonta.
South Pasadena and the neighboring city of San Marino have had a long-standing rivalry.
Some of the famous or notable people born in and or who have resided in South Pasadena include the following:
- Meredith Baxter, a famous actress
- Whitney Blake, Actress, director, producer
- John Daniel, Magician and Collector
- Kristinia DeBarge, Singer, songwriter
- Andy Dick, actor and comedian
- Edward Furlong, actor
- William Holden, actor
- Alison Brie
- Lucretia Garfield
- William F. Harrah
- Cody McMains
- Kim Soon Kwon
- James Reynolds
- David Lee Roth
- Rich Moore
- Hillary Swank
South Pasadena , Pasadena, Alhambra, Los Angeles and California car accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries; resulting in serious injuries and sometimes even horrific fatalities with wrongful death cases. If you need legal help and want a FREE consultation, here are some quick and very easy ways that can help you to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form to let us know about your South Pasadena or other California car accident claim or any other injury claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 to info@WalchLaw.com.
- WE WANT TO HELP YOU – PLEASE CONTACT US NOW AND LET US EARN YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR TRUST!
As you see, we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation for new accident cases and there is no fee until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases – which means we do not get paid until you WIN!
PLEASE CALL US NOW – YOU WILL BE VERY GLAD THAT YOU DID!