Santa Paula Car Accident Injury Lawyer
If you were injured in a Santa Paula, Ventura, California personal injury collision with a car, truck or motorcycle, please read the following now:
Our Santa Paula lawyers know how overwhelmed you and your family may feel after involved in a catastrophic car accident. Our injury accident lawyers want to help you. Certainly, Santa Paula, Ventura County California car, motorcycle and truck accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property damage, and at times even wrongful death. Over the past 45 years, our very experienced Santa Paula wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims lawyers have resolved thousands of accident injury and wrongful death cases with better than a 98% success rate in managing personal injury cases in Santa Paula, Ventura, Los Angeles and throughout all of California.
- Fatal accident count: 1
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents:1
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 0
- Fatalities: 1
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 3
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
With vast experience and knowledge, and over 45 years of experience in resolving thousands of car, truck, motorcycle accident and other accident injury claims, we are a team of accident claim lawyers providing our legal services for Santa Paula, Ventura and other nearby places in California.
Our proficient car accident injury lawyers and law office know how to handle car accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired, to total loss settlements, to immediate medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, free rental cars, emergency advance loans when appropriate, to maximum settlements while providing legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. To see what other clients have said about us, please visit our testimonial section.
There are time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car, truck and motorcycle insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait and risk your case by making a mistake or blowing a time deadline. Contact us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation.What Our Santa Paula, Ventura Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With
Our Santa Paula, California car accident wrongful death & personal injury lawyers are compassionate and thoughtful towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties’ insurance company. Remember, most claims are handled with the other parties’ insurance company because usually the insurer has a duty to both defend and indemnify (that means to pay the claim for its insured). Furthermore, we help our clients deal with the following problems:
- Medical Care: Personal injury car accidents in Santa Paula, CA often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require regular medical and physical care. Our Santa Paula, CA lawyers and legal staff help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, physical therapists, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists and psychologists; usually without any payment until the claim is resolved. Moreover, clients can seek assistance for medications, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, usually with no payment due until your claim is settled.
- Vehicle Repairs: Santa Paula, CA car accidents can cause major damages to cars, motorcycles, and trucks. Our Santa Paula car accident lawyers and law offices help you with your vehicle repairs, total loss payoffs, towing, storage and, if required, free car rentals or loaners.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Santa Paula accident attorneys and la offices help our clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever required and available, arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments. If you need help getting to the doctor, just let us know.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Santa Paula, California car accidents can weaken your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of income and earnings. Our skilled Santa Paula car accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover all the additional expenses, as appropriate.
Santa Paula is a city in Ventura County, California. Situated amidst the orchards of the fertile Santa Clara River Valley, the city advertises itself to tourists as the Citrus Capital of the world. Santa Paula also was one of the early centers of California’s petroleum industry. As per the 2010 census, the population of the City of Santa Paula was 29,321.
The area of what is known as Santa Paula was originally inhabited by the Chumash Indians, the native American people. The area includes a 91-acre industrial area that is surrounded by agriculture and located about 2 mile southwest of the Santa Paula city limits. The city of Santa Paula has a total area of 4.7square miles, out of which about 4.6 square miles is land and 0.1 square miles is water.
There are about 8,749 housing units at an average density of 1,859.1 square mile, out of which 4,694 were owner-occupied and 3,653 were occupied by tenant -renters. Santa Paula’s economy is primarily agriculturally based, originally focusing on the growing of citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons.
The country’s Mediterranean climate combined with its fertile topsoil makes it one of the prime locations for growing citrus. Avocado, known to be one of the healthiest foods to eat, also has become a major crop.
Santa Paula has very few large retail stores so residents often travel to neighboring cities to purchase goods. The city also has is own neighborhood stores and small grocery markets.
The Santa Paula Water Recycling Facility was built in 2010 for $63 million to treat the city. The Santa Paula Fire Department provides fire protection and emergency medical services. Santa Paula has a number of well known community schools and some of them are Barbara Webster Elementary, Blanchard Elementary, Thelma Bedell Elementary, Isbell Middle School, Grace Thille Elementary and ohers.
Some of the notable people of the country are:
- Jim Colborn, major League Basketball pitcher
- Dana Elcar, actor
- Laura Diaz, newscaster
- Grupo Bryndis, international Mexican music group
Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments.
- Over a 4-decade-long excellent membership with California State Bar.
- Won over $100,000,000.00.
- Having better than 98% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims
- Selected by Expertise as Best Car Accident Attorneys, 2017
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served at Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in nearby West Los Angeles, in the capacity of Chairperson
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Served at Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
If you or anyone you care about has been involved in a Santa Paula, Ventura CA car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury advice and consultation. Just also use our easy to use contact us form and tell us about your car accident case.
You can have a look at our lawyer profiles and get to know more about our experienced and well-qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with Santa Paula, Ventura and other California personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on Santa Paula, CA car accident claims and take our clients’ cases on a contingency basis, which simply means there is NO fee until you WIN!Our Santa Paula, California Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims Lawyers Strive for Maximum Settlements and Justice For Clients
Santa Paula, Ventura California car accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries; resulting in personal injury and wrongful death cases. We understand how disastrous such horrible accidents can be for their victims and their families. If you need any legal help and want a FREE consultation now, here are some quick and very easy ways to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 INJURY 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- You can even send us an email 24/7 at info@WalchLaw.com.
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, just fill-in the details in our contact us form and fill us in on your Santa Paula, CA car accident or any other injury claim, and we shall let you know what we think.
As you see, our injury accident lawyers offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation AND there is NO fee unless & until you win.
We work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases, which as stated above means there is NO FEE until You WIN, so you do not need worry about money!