Riverside County Car Accident Injury Attorney
- Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population): 13.5
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents (per 100,000 population): 23.2
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons (per 100,000 population): 5.4
- Fatalities (per 100,000 population): 14.6
- Persons involved in fatal accidents (per 100,000 population): 34.9
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents(per 100,000 population): 3.8
Riverside County, California Car Accident Lawyers With Over 40 Years of Experience and Success Rate Better Than 95%! We Have Won More Than 95% of Our Car Accident Cases!
If you were injured in a Riverside County car, truck or motorcycle accident, please read the following:
Riverside is the site of many serious car accident injuries, some involving deaths with wrongful death claims, with major collision damage. Should you be involved in any car accident or injury accident collision in Riverside, please contact us before giving any statements to any insurance company, even your own insurer. We offer FREE & CONFIDENTIAL case consultations and evaluations, even second opinions.
With more than 40 years of expert experience in successfully handling car accident claims in Riverside County and all of California, we are a group of accident injury lawyers serving those injured in Riverside County, California. Further, our accident attorneys and law offices work towards winning your case with a better than 95% success rate, recovering over $75 Million Dollars for our personal injury clients and assist our clients with car damage repair or replacement, loan cars, doctor and other medical care and when needed transportation to and from their doctors, advances and emergency loans, settlement and overall expert car accident legal advice to make this process as easy as possible.
Please call us now at 818.222.3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours dial “1”) for your FREE consultation and case evaluation. There are many time deadlines, including the California statute of limitations, and procedural rules and requirements, including set forth in many car, motorcycle and truck insurance policies, so please do NOT wait and please don’t risk losing or waiving any of your rights.WHAT OUR RIVERSIDE WRONGFUL DEATH & PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS ASSIST YOU WITH:
Our Riverside County, California car accident personal injury lawyers are very caring and compassionate towards our clients, while extremely aggressive against the responsible parties’ insurance company. Additionally, we assist our clients with the following:
- Vehicle Repairs: We help our clients with vehicle repairs after a car or truck accident. Apart from this, our Riverside County, CA lawyers and law offices often can help you with towing, storage, rental cars and replacement, as appropriate.
- Medical Care: Our Riverside County, CA attorneys are aware of the urgent medical care needed after a car or truck accident. Therefore, we find doctors, chiropractors, therapists, dentists, psychologists, MRI scans and other medical experts to treat and supervise your recovery process. Additionally, health care providers know how hard it is to deal with car accident injuries and unfair insurance companies so most will wait for payment until your car, motorcycle or truck crash case is resolved.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Riverside County, CA car accidents can prove to be rather costly with the loss of income and increasing medical bills making the situation from bad to worse. However, our lawyers and Riverside car accident law offices often may assist you in obtaining loans and cash advances as appropriate.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Riverside County, CA car accident lawyers and law offices will help you find medical care, help you make appointments and, if needed, often we can help you get transportation to the doctor and back home again.
If you suffered a Riverside County, California car accident, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL personal injury advice and FREE consultation.
Simply go to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case.
Further, look through lawyer profiles and learn about our experienced attorneys. Besides this, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with Riverside County, California personal injury and wrongful death car accident claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for specific advice about your own particular car accident case please call us at 818.222.3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours dial “1”) for a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, we offer FREE legal consultations on Riverside County, CA car accident claims and provide our services on contingency basis, which means our fees are usually paid by the other parties’ insurance company when your claim resolves and does not come out of your own pocket. We receive NO fee until you WIN so you can be sure we shall fight our hardest for you to WIN!ABOUT RIVERSIDE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
One of the fifty-eight (58) counties in California, USA, Riverside County has a large population of 2,189, 641, according to the 2010 US Census. Riverside County covers a considerable region of land in the Inland Empire, covering a vast area of 7,208 square miles, starting off by the Greater Los Angeles area and extending to the Arizona border. Additionally, the Coachella Valley region of Riverside County features the resort cities of Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and Desert Hot Springs. Apart from this, Riverside County covers a major part of Joshua Tree National Park.
In addition, these are several tourist attractions across Riverside County like Temecula Valley AVA Wine Region, Palm Springs Desert Museum, Western Science Center, Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Orocopia Mountains, Mission Inn, Orange Empire Railway Museum, and March Field Air Museum, to name a few.REASONS TO CONTACT OUR RIVERSIDE COUNTY CAR ACCIDENT & WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYERS REMINDER:
Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury car collision law firms’ credits and accomplishments:
- Recovered for our clients monetary settlements of over $75,000,000.00.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected to Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence in California)
- Served at Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in the capacity of Chairperson
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors).
- A record of better than 95% success rate in past personal injury and wrongful death accident claims
- Over a 4-decade-long membership with California State Bar.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Served at Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
Riverside motorcycle, truck and car accidents can cause devastating injuries and sometime even fatalities with wrongful death accident cases. Here are some quick ways to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced and knowledgeable car accident and personal injury lawyers, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866.465.8792 (after hours please press 1) or on 818.222.3400 (again after hours please press 1)
- For some quick and easy and FREE advice, fill-out our contact us form and fill us in on your Riverside County, CA car accident or other California personal injury or wrongful death claim.
- You can even send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com.
Our car accident and personal injury consultations are absolutely FREE.
We also work on contingency fee basis… Meaning NO Fee to you until You WIN!
There is NO reason to wait and with California time deadliness and procedural rules, its best to call us now.