Reseda Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Car accident advice
- Obtain and keep the following in your car or other motor vehicle: Cell telephone, Paper and pen or pencil, Camera to photograph all involved vehicles, people and scene, Flashlight and First aid kit and other emergency gear such as cones and flares.
- Check everyone involved for any injuries and if anyone needs urgent medical care call 911 for assistance.
- If the accident is not your fault we advise you to call the police and obtain a police report to confirm same.
- When appropriate, move all vehicles to a safe position or area and do not place yourself in any danger. Turn on the vehicles' hazard flashers and use other warning devices, such as cones, if available and if safely can be displayed.
Teen Safety Statistics
- Seat belt use for teens jumped over two percentage points in the past two years, from 94 percent in 2010 to 96.1 percent in 2012
- The teen use rate nearly matches the usage rate for all vehicle occupants in the state, which stands at 95.5 percent
- The new teen rate is a significant increase from the 88.9 percent observed just four years ago.
- Drivers age 20 or younger involved in fatal crashes dropped 22.1 percent from 431 in 2009 to 336 in 2010
Our Reseda car accident lawyers and law firm provide expert personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle and other accidents, and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other accidents for wrongful death claims, in Reseda, California, a community of 62,174 people, located in the city of Los Angeles, California. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Reseda or anywhere else in California, please contact our injury attorneys and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION . As one of the first suburbs in the San Fernando Valley, Reseda continues to grow and is bordered on the north by Northridge, on the east by Lake Balboa, on the South by Encino and on the west by Tarzana and Winnetka.
A Reseda car accident can injure people and be extremely traumatizing for the victims involved so it is essential to have an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. Our over 40 years of success in handling car accident and other personal injury cases in Reseda and throughout California has given us the recognition of PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF YEAR 2011 and two of our attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence). Our aggressive but compassionate lawyers and staff have resolved many thousands of cases and work extremely hard to make the claims process easy for our clients, the victims and their families. We invite you to visit our new and updated Car Accident Web Site.
The Walch Law Corporation has successfully recovered over $75,000,000.00 in funds for its clients and provides immediate help with medical care (usually without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement. We also invite you to read our Car Accident Testimonial Pages simply by clicking here.
One common injury that victims of car accidents suffer is whiplash. Whiplash is a non-medical term describing a variety of injuries to the neck caused by a sudden and irregular motion to the neck. A whiplash injury may be the consequence of abnormal stretching of the spine, mainly the anterior longitudinal ligament (the ligament that runs down the anterior surface of the spine) which is extended or tears, as the head snaps backwards and then forward causing a whiplash type injury. These tremendous motions push the neck muscles and ligaments beyond their normal range of motion, causing injury. The most frequent symptoms related to whiplash injury from accidents include neck pain and stiffness, headache, shoulder pain and stiffness, dizziness, fatigue, jaw pain, arm pain, arm numbness and weakness, visual disturbances, ringing in the ears and back pain. Proper medical care is crucial and our firm is able to contribute names of numerous doctors to treat such problems without any advance payment.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch provides you with the strong advocacy that you need when you or a loved one has been through a destructive car accident or other personal injury accident in Reseda or anywhere in California. It is our job to best embody your interests and aggressively pursue your rights. Our staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an absolutely FREE consultation to review and analyze your car accident or other personal injury case. For your convenience you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818.222.3400 or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465 8792), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST