Inglewood Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California Car Accidents Lawyers with Over 40 Years of Experience and Success Rate of Better Than 95%!
If you were injured in an Inglewood, Los Angeles, California personal injury collision with a car, motorcycle or truck. please read this now:
Inglewood, California, Fatal car crashes and road traffic accident statistics for 2014
- Fatal accident count: 7
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 12
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 2
- Fatalities: 7
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 18
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 3
Source: City Data
Inglewood, Los Angeles County car accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property loss, and sometimes even wrongful death. Our Inglewood wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims lawyer have a success rate of better than 95% in resolving personal injury and wrongful death accident cases in Inglewood and throughout all of Los Angeles and California.
With more than 40 years of intense experience in handling and settling thousands of car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident and other serious injury accident claims, we are a group of accident claim lawyers offering our legal services for Inglewood, Morningside Park, Downtown, Fairview Heights, Los Angeles and other places near Inglewood.
Our skilled car accident injury lawyers know how to handle car accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired to instant medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements while providing legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. To see what other say about our law corporation, please see our testimonial section.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait and lose your rights. Too often potential clients contact us AFTER the California statute of limitations has passed and there is nothing anyone can do to help them. Please do NOT let that happen to you – Please contact us at 818.222.3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation. Our attorney consultation is absolutely FREE and if we take your accident case, our Inglewood injury attorneys work on a contingency fee, which simply means there is NO fee to you until you WIN!WHAT OUR INGLEWOOD WRONGFUL DEATH & PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS ASSIST YOU WITH? Our Inglewood, Los Angeles car accident personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers are considerate and sympathetic towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties and their insurance companies. Remember, in most cases the responsible parties are insured and their insurers are responsible to both defend and pay the settlement (called indemnification) of the responsible parties. In other words, usually the settlement monies come from an insurer and not individual persons. Additionally, our accident lawyers and legal staff help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: serious injury and wrongful death car accidents in Inglewood and all around Los Angeles often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require timely care, physical therapy and medical treatment. Our Inglewood accident lawyers help clients obtain medical care, including with doctors, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists and psychologists, usually without any payment due until the claim is resolved. Moreover, clients can receive help with medications, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, again usually with no payment due until their claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: Inglewood car, truck & motorcycle accidents can cause heavy damages to cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Our Inglewood car accident lawyers and law offices help you with vehicle repair, storage, towing and if appropriate, total loss replacement and free car rental.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Inglewood car accident lawyers assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever appropriaye, arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments. If you need help with transportation, just let us know.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Inglewood car accidents can reduce your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of earnings. We understand this. Our experienced Inglewood car accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover those additional expenses.
You can also view our lawyer profiles to get to know our knowledgeable and well-qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case just call us now at 818.222.3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on Inglewood and Los Angeles car accident claims and take our clients’ cases with utmost concern and priority.ABOUT INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA Inglewood is a city in southwestern Los Angeles county, California. As per the 2010 census, Inglewood has a population of 109,673. Inglewood was incorporated in 1908 (please see the City of Inglewood Seal on this page). The earliest residents of what is now Inglewood were Native Americans. The city has a total area of 9.1 square miles.
Inglewood consists of a number of neighbourhoods such as Downtown, Fairview Heights, Arbor Village and Lockhaven. Though the city of Inglewood does not define the district’s boundaries, it may be delineated by Hyde Park on the north, Manchester Square on the east, Century Boulevard on the South and Prairie Avenue on the west.
The City of Inglewood operates a main library in the city Civic Center. Most of Inglewood is served by the Inglewood Unified School District. The district has two zoned high schools, Inglewood High School and Morningside High School and an alternative high school, City Honors High School. Some of the notable people in Inglewood, California are Don August, Mack 10, Lisa Moretti, Tyra Banks, Zoot sims and more.
The NFL authorized the Rams to return to the Los Angeles area and a new NFL stadium is being built in Inglewood (at the time this article was prepared) where Hollywood Race Track was located. The current name of the new stadium under construction is the Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park. The Forum, also located in Inglewood, previously the site where the Lakers and Kings played, has been remodelled into a top location for music concerts.REASONS TO CONTACT OUR INGLEWOOD CAR ACCIDENT WRONGFUL DEATH & PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS: Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments:
- 40 years experience and membership with California State Bar.
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $75,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served as Chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in nearby West Los Angeles.
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Better than 95% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims (but past success is not any guarantee of future results).
- Served Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
- For more information about our personal injury attorneys and law firm, please see our home page.
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866.465.8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818.222.3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form (http://www.walchlaw.com/contact-us-please-tell-us-about-your-case.html) to let us know about your Inglewood, Los Angeles or other California car accident claim or any other injury claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 to info@WalchLaw.com.
- WE WANT TO HELP YOU – PLEASE CONTACT US NOW AND LET US EARN YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR TRUST!
As you see, we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation for new accident cases and there is no fee until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases – which means we do not get paid until you WIN!