Hidden Hills Car Accident Injury Attorney
Our Hidden Hills car accident attorneys and law firm provide expert personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle, bicycle and other accidents and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other fatal accidents for wrongful death claims in Hidden Hills, California, a city located in Los Angeles County, California. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Hidden Hills, Calabasas, Los Angeles or anywhere else in California, please contact our car accident injury lawyers and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION. For additional helpful information about car accident injury claims, please visit our updated and comprehensive Car Accident Web Site simply by clicking here. According to the 2010 United States Census, Hidden Hills is home to over 1,856 residents. Hidden Hills is one of the wealthiest cities in the U.S. and offers annual parades, carnivals, parties and community barbecues all summer long. Hidden Hills is just minutes from our law offices located next to the Calabasas Post Office and across the street from the beautiful Commons.
Car accident advice
- Obtain and keep the following in your car or other motor vehicle: Cell telephone, paper and pen or pencil, camera to photograph all involved vehicles, people and scene, flashlight and first aid kit and other emergency gear such as cones and flares.
- Check everyone involved for any injuries and if anyone needs urgent medical care then immediately call 911 for assistance.
- If the accident is not your fault we advise you to call the police and obtain a police report (aka Traffic Collision Report) to confirm same.
- When appropriate, move all vehicles to a safe position or area and do not place yourself in any danger. Turn on the vehicles' hazard flashers and use other warning devices, such as cones, if available and if safely can be displayed.
Source: Law Offices of Gary K. Walch Car Accident Advise
Distracted Driving Statistics in California
- 45 percent of people admit to making a driving mistake while talking on a cell phone
- Percentage of drivers aged 70-or-older talking “regularly” or “sometimes” on a hand-held cell while driving was 7.7 percent.
- Percentage of drivers aged 25 to 34-year-old talking “regularly” or “sometimes” on a hand-held cell while driving was 31.1 percent.
- 26.6 percent of male drivers said that they “regularly” or “sometimes” talked on a hand-held cell while driving
An automobile accident in Hidden Hills is very dangerous and has left long-lasting effects on our clients who have been victims to a tragic car collision so it is very important to have an expert lawyer to help you through the course of action. In our over 45 years of professional personal injury experience we have successfully resolved thousands and thousands of car injury accident cases. Our specialized car accident attorneys are aggressive but compassionate and work extremely hard to make the claims process simple and trouble-free for our clients, the victims and their families. You can find plenty of helpful information by visiting our new and updated Car Accident Web Site.
The Walch Law Corporation has gained more than $100,000,000.00 in funds for its clients, provides immediate help with medical care (usually without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement, and was selected as the PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR. Two of our senior car accident attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence). We also invite you to read our Car Accident Testimonial Pages by clicking here.
One serious and painful injury that victims of car accidents and motorcycle accidents experience is knee injury. Car, motorcycle, bicycle and truck accidents may cause knee ligament tears and sometimes fracture the patella. The knee is a main joint located in the central part of the leg between the thigh and lower leg. It is connected to two key bones, the femur, often called the thigh bone, and the tibia, called the shin bone which is protected from injury by the knee cap or patella. Nevertheless, the knee is susceptible to many injuries from auto collisions and slip & fall accidents, including fracture and ligament tears. Proper medical care is necessary and our firm is able to provide names of multiple doctors to treat such problems without any advance payment. If you or someone you care about suffered any kind of knee injury from any car accident or other personal injury accident in Hidden Hills, Calabasas, Los Angeles or anywhere in California, please contact us now.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch provides you with the skilled and professional advocacy that you need when you or a loved one has been through a devastating accident in Hidden Hills, Calabasas, Los Angeles or anywhere else in California. It is our job to best represent your interests and aggressively pursue your rights. Our staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an absolutely FREE consultation to review and analyze your personal injury case. For your convenience you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818-222-3400 or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465879 2), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST