Hawaiian Gardens Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Hawaiian Garden, California Car Accidents Lawyers with Over 40 Years of Experience and Success Rate of More Than 95%!
If you were injured in an Hawaiian Garden, California personal injury collision with a car or truck please read the following now:
Hawaiian Garden, California car accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property damage, and sometimes even wrongful death. Our Hawaiian Garden wrongful death and serious injury car accident personal injury claims lawyers have a 95% success rate in handling personal injury cases throughout Hawaiian Garden, and all of California. For more information about our Hawaiian Gardens personal injury and wrongful death law offices and attorneys please click here.
With more than 40 years of experience in handling thousands and thousands of car accident and other accident injury claims, we are a group of accident claim lawyers offering our legal services for Hawaiian Garden, Los Angeles and other nearby places.
Hawaiian, California, Fatal car crashes and road traffic accident statistics for 2014
- Fatal accident count: 1
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 0
- Fatalities: 1
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
Our expert car accident injury lawyers know how to handle car accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired, free rental cars, immediate medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements while providing legal guidance and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. Click here to see what our clients have said about us in our testimonial segment.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations with time limits) and procedural rules (e.g., in car insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait. Please do NOT risk making a mistake or blowing a time deadline. Almost weekly someone badly injured or a family member with a wrongful death case contacts us AFTER the strict time limit has passed and then their claim is barred by the statute of limitations. So please contact us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation. There is NO obligation. We want to let you know your rights so you can decide what’s best for you!What Our Hawaiian Gardens Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With?
Our Hawaiian Garden, California car accident personal injury lawyers are caring and compassionate towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties’ insurance company. Additionally, we help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Personal injury car accidents in Hawaiian Garden, CA often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require special medical care, including good physical therapy. Our Hawaiian Garden, CA lawyers help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, physical therapists, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists and psychologists, usually without any payment until the claim is resolved. Moreover, clients also may receive necessary medication, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, and medical equipment usually with no payment due until your claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: Hawaiian Gardens, CA car accidents can cause heavy damages to cars, trucks and motorcycles. Our Hawaiian Garden car accident lawyers and law offices help you with your vehicle repairs, storage, towing; and, if appropriate, free car rental and total loss settlement and/or replacement.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Hawaiian Garden car accident lawyers assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever appropriate, even arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments. If you need this help, please let us know.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Hawaiian Garden, California car accidents can wear out your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of earnings. Our skilled Hawaiian Gardens car accident lawyers and law office staff will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover those additional expenses.
If you or anyone you care about has been involved in a Hawaiian Garden, CA car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury advice. Simply go to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case.
You can look through our lawyer profiles and get to know our experienced and well-qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with Hawaiian Gardens, California personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on Hawaiian Garden, CA car accident claims and take our clients’ cases on a contingency fee basis, which simply means there is NO fee until you WIN! Further, our fee usually comes out of the recovery paid by the insurance company; not out of your own pocket!About Hawaiian Gardens, California
Hawaiian Gardens is a city in Los Angeles County, California. It is one of the smallest cities in the county. As per the 2010 census, the estimated population of Hawaiian Gardens is 14,254. A high percentage of the city’s revenue comes from the Hawaiian Gardens Casino. It has a total area of just 0.956 square miles.
Hawaiian Gardens has been home to many famous and well reputed academies. It is within the ABC Unified School District. Elementary schools within Hawaiian Gardens include Venn W. Ferguson Elementary School and Hawaiian Elementary School. Middle schools within Hawaiian Gardens include Pharis F. Fedde Middle School, which was formerly known as the Killingsworth Junior High School.
Some of the notable locations in Hawaiian Gardens are Hawaiian Gardens City Hall, Hawaiian Gardens Branch County of Los Angeles Public Library, Los Angeles County Fire Department Station 34, and the Hawaiian Gardens Casino.Reasons to Contact Our Hawaiian Gardens, Los Angeles, California Car Accident Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers
Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ and attorneys’ credits, awards and accomplishments:
- More than 4-decade-long excellent standing and membership with the California State Bar.
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served at Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in West Los Angeles, in the capacity of Chairperson
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Having better than 95% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims in all of Hawaiian Gardens, Los Angeles and California
- Served at Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
Hawaiian Gardens, California car accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries; resulting in personal injury and wrongful death cases with damaged cars and trucks. If you need legal help and would like an absolutely FREE consultation now, here are some quick and very easy ways to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form and fill us in on your Hawaiian Gardens, CA car accident or any other injury accident claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 at info@WalchLaw.com
As you see, we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases, which means there is NO FEE until You WIN, so you do not need to worry about finances!
We truly want to help you protect your rights against insurance companies that only care about their profits. Please call us now.