Garden Grove Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Garden Grove, Orange County, California Car Accident Lawyers with Over 40 Years of Experience and Success Rate of More Than 98%!
If you were injured in a Garden Grove, California personal injury collision with a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian, please read the following now:
Garden Grove, Orange County California car and auto accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property damage, and sometimes even wrongful death cases. Our Garden Grove wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims attorneys have over 40 years of experience and better than a 98% success rate in successfully resolving car, auto, truck, bicycle and pedestrian injury cases in Garden Grove, Orange County, Los Angeles and throughout California.
With more than four decades of experience in handling thousands and thousands of car accident and other accident injury claims, we are a group of accident claim attorneys offering our legal services for Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Huntington Beach and other cities and communities in Orange County, Los Angeles and all of California.
Garden Grove Fatal car crashes and road traffic accident statistics for 2014
- Fatal accident count: 8
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 9
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 1
- Fatalities: 8
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 12
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 4
Our expert car accident injury lawyers know how to handle auto, truck, motorcycle and other accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired, free rental cars, immediate medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements and recoveries while providing legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. Please read some our testimonial to see what our clients say about our injury accident attorneys and legal staff; and please contact us now so we may start to help you.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait. Please do NOT risk making a mistake or missing a key time deadline. Please contact us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation.What Our Garden Grove Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Car Accident Lawyers Assist You With
Our Garden Grove, Orange County, California car accident personal injury attorneys are caring and compassionate towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties’ insurance companies. Additionally, we help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Personal injury car accidents in Garden Grove, CA often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require regular medical care and physical attention. Our Garden Grove lawyers help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, physical therapists, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists and psychologists; usually without any payment until the claim is resolved. Moreover, clients can seek assistance for medication, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, usually with no payment due until your claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: Garden Grove car accidents can cause heavy damages to cars, trucks and motorcycles. Our Garden Grove car accident lawyers and law offices help you with your vehicle repairs, storage, towing and, when necessary and appropriate with free car rental, total loss replacement and diminution in value recoveries.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Garden Grove car accident lawyers assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever required, arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the medical clinic, doctor and therapy appointments.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Garden Grove car accidents can exhaust your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of earnings. Our experienced Garden Grove car and auto accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving appropriate loans and advances to cover those additional expenses.
If you or anyone you care about has been involved in a Garden Grove car accident, truck accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury consultation and case evaluation. You may simply go to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case.
You can look through our lawyer profiles and get to know our experienced and qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with Garden Grove, California personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on Garden Grove, CA car accident claims and other personal injury cases and take our clients’ cases on a contingency basis, which means there is NO fee until you WIN!
Thus, with a FREE consultation and a contingency fee basis, there is NO reason not to contact us now to see if you have a good case.About Garden Grove, California
Garden Grove is a city in northern Orange Country in the state of California. The state Route 22, also known as Garden Grove Freeway, passes through Garden Grove in an east-west direction. Garden Grove uses a council manager form of government. The population in Garden Grove as of the 2010 United States Census is 170,883. It has a total area of about 17.959 square miles.
Garden Grove is known for its educational infrastructure. The Garden Grove Unified School District serves most of the city. Portions are assigned to Westminster School District and Huntington Beach Union High School District.
Garden Grove is home to two prominent stage theatres, the Gem Theatre and the Festival Amphitheater. Both venues are owned by the city of Garden Grove but are operated by Outside entities.
Garden Grove is or has been home to many famous people over the years, including Bert Blyleven [Major League Baseball (MLB) Hall of Fame pitcher], Bobby Crosby (MLB Rookie of the Year in 2004), Robert K. Dornan (former U.S. Congressman), Lenny Dykstra (MLB player with New York Mets and a graduate of Garden Grove High School), Wally George (host of talk shows), Steve Martin (actor and comedian), Tony Polamalu (NFL player with the Pittsburgh Steelers), Jim Silva (former Mayor of Seal Beach), and many others.Reasons to Contact Our Garden Grove, Orange County California Car Accident Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers
Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury attorneys and law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments.
- Over 40 years excellent membership with California State Bar.
- Recovered over $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served at Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in nearby West Los Angeles, in the capacity of Chairperson
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Having better than 98% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims
- Served at Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
- Two senior attorneys were both born and raised in Southern California.
Garden Grove, California car accidents cause many devastating and catastrophic injuries, resulting in personal injury and wrongful death claims and cases. If you need legal help and want a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL case consultation now, here are some quick and very easy ways to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 INJURY 2 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form and fill us in on your Garden Grove, CA car accident or any other injury claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 at info@WalchLaw.com.
Our accident injury law offices offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation AND there is NO fee unless & until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our legal services on accident cases, which means there is NO FEE until You WIN, so you do not need worry about money! You handle getting better, leave the legal work up to us!