Claremont Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Claremont, Los Angeles, California Car Accidents Lawyers with Over 45 Years of Experience and Success Rate of More Than 98%!
If you were injured in Claremont, Los Angeles personal injury car or auto collision, please see this now:
Claremont, Los Angeles, California car accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property damage, and sometimes even wrongful death. Our very experienced Claremont wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims lawyer have handled thousands of car accident injury claims throughout all of California, including Claremont, with a 98% success rate in handling personal injury cases in Claremont, LA and all throughout California.
With more than 45 years of experience in handling thousands and thousands of car accident and other accident injury claims, we are a law office accident claim lawyers offering our legal services for Claremont, San Gabriel Valley, Upland, Montana, San Bernardino and other places in California.
Claremont Fatal car crashes and road traffic accident statistics for 2014
- Fatal accident count: 4
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 8
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 2
- Fatalities: 5
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 15
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
Our expert car accident injury lawyers know how to handle car accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired, free rental cars, immediate medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements while providing legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. To see what some clients have experienced, please just click here to see what other car accident injury clients have said about us in our testimonial section.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait. Please do NOT risk making a mistake or blowing a time deadline. Please contact us now at 818-222-3400 or 1-866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation.What Our Claremont Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With?
Our Claremont, Los Angeles, California car accident personal injury lawyers are caring and compassionate towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties’ insurance company. Additionally, we help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Car collisions and personal injury car accidents in Claremont, CA often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require regular medical care and physical therapy attention. Our Claremont, CA lawyers help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, physical therapists, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists and psychologists; usually without any payment until the claim is resolved. Moreover, clients can seek assistance for medication, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, usually with no payment due until your claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: Claremont, CA car accidents can cause major damages to cars, trucks and motorcycles. Our Claremont car accident lawyers and law offices help you with car and other vehicle repairs, storage, towing and, if required, free car rental and total loss replacement.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Claremont car accident lawyers assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever required, arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Claremont, California car accidents can exhaust your finances, especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss out on work and suffer a loss of earnings. Our experienced Claremont car accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover those additional expenses, as appropriate.
If you or anyone you care about has been involved in a Claremont, Los Angeles County, CA car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury advice. You may also use the internet by simply going to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case.
You can look through our lawyer profiles and get to know our experienced and well-qualified professionals. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with Claremont, California personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on Claremont, CA car accident claims and take our clients’ cases on a contingency basis, which simply means there is NO fee until you WIN!About Claremont, Los Angeles, California
Nicknamed, the city of trees, Claremont is located 32.5 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, California. It is located in the eastern San Gabriel Valley, at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, and at the eastern edge of Los Angeles County.
The population in Claremont as of the 2014 United States Census is 36,054.
Claremont is known for its educational infrastructure, its tree-lined streets and several historic buildings. The city is home to Claremont Colleges, a consortium of seven excellent schools of higher education, including Pomona College, Claremont Graduate University, Scripps College, Claremont McKenna College, Harvey Mudd College, Pitzer College, and the Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences. Local museums include Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology, which is America's only paleontology museum located on a high school campus.
Claremont is one of the few remaining places in North America with American elm trees that have not been exposed to the Dutch elm disease. In fact, Claremont has been a winner of the National Arbor Day Association's Tree City USA award for 22 consecutive years.
Claremont is and has been home to many famous faces over the years including Jessica Alba, who went to high school here, Rapper-Singer Snoop Dogg and back in the day, Gene Simmons.Reasons to Contact Our Claremont, California Car Accident Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers
Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments.
- Over a 4-decade-long excellent membership with California State Bar.
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Founded and served as Chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in Los Angeles.
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Better than 98% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death car accident claims
- Served at Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
Claremont, California car accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries, resulting in personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you need legal help and want a FREE consultation now, here are some quick and very easy ways to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form and fill us in on your Claremont, CA car accident or any other injury claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 at info@WalchLaw.com.
As you see we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation AND there is NO fee unless & until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our services on car, auto, motorcycle and truck accident cases, which means there is NO FEE until You WIN, so you do not need worry about money!