Canoga Park Car Accident Injury Attorney
Our Canoga Park car accident lawyers and law firm provides personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle and other accidents and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other accidents for wrongful death claims in Canoga Park, California, a community of 53,227 people, located in Los Angeles County. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Canoga Park or anywhere else in California, please contact our injury attorneys and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION. The diverse community of Canoga Park is made up of suburban neighborhoods in an area with a thriving industrial and commercial location. Formerly known as Owensmouth, Canoga Park is a district in the San Fernando Valley region of the Los Angeles County and is bordered by Woodland Hills, West Hills, Chatsworth and Winnetka.
Car accident advice
- Obtain and keep the following in your car or other motor vehicle: Cell telephone, Paper and pen or pencil, Camera to photograph all involved vehicles, people and scene, Flashlight and First aid kit and other emergency gear such as cones and flares.
- Check everyone involved for any injuries and if anyone needs urgent medical care call 911 for assistance.
- If the accident is not your fault we advise you to call the police and obtain a police report to confirm same.
- When appropriate, move all vehicles to a safe position or area and do not place yourself in any danger. Turn on the vehicles' hazard flashers and use other warning devices, such as cones, if available and if safely can be displayed.
National Drunk Driving Statistics
- Adults drank too much and got behind the wheel about 112 million times in 2010 - that is almost 300,000 incidents of drinking and driving each day.
- If all 17 million people who admitted to driving drunk in 2010 had their own state, it would be the fifth largest in the U.S.
- In the United States, the number of drunk driving deaths has been cut in half since MADD was founded in 1980
- 50 to 75 percent of convicted drunk drivers continue to drive on a suspended license
Source: Mothers Against Drunk Driving
With a high number of schools, public libraries, post offices and parks, the lawyers at The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, A Law Corporation, know that a Canoga Park car accident can be very common. In a time of large influxes in population, motor vehicle crashes are a part of modern life. Our more than 40 years of accomplishment in handling car accident and other personal injury cases in Canoga Park and throughout California has given us the recognition of PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR and two of our attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence). Our aggressive but compassionate attorneys and staff have resolved thousands and thousands of cases and work extremely hard to make the claims process trouble-free for our clients, the victims and their families. We invite you to visit our new and updated Car Accident Web Site.
$100,000,000.00 in funds has been recovered by The Walch Law Corporation for its clients and our firm also offers the victims of car accidents assistance with medical care (regularly without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement. You can find out more about what our clients have to say about us on our Car Accident Testimonial Pages simply by clicking here.
An automobile accident is a serious matter that can lead to tragic outcomes and have long-lasting effects on the victims involved so it is very important to have an experienced attorney on your side. Common injuries that our clients suffer are back injuries. Back injuries result from sudden jolts that occur in car, motorcycle, truck, bicycle, pedestrian and fall accidents. Common back injuries include bulging discs, herniated discs, ruptured discs, lumbar strain/low back strain, spinal fractures and paralysis. All these injuries rage from torn muscles to a complete loss of function in parts of the body. Our lawyers and staff are not just aggressive but compassionate and make the process easy for the victims and their families. If you or someone you care about sustained any back injuries from any car accident or other personal injury accident in Canoga Park or anywhere in California, please contact us now, as well as for referrals to doctors who may possibly provide treatment without expecting any payment until the claim is resolved.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch offer you the strong representation and advocacy that you need when you or a loved one has been through a difficult car accident or other personal injury accident in Canoga Park or anywhere in California. It is our job to best represent your interests and aggressively pursue your rights. Our staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an absolutely FREE consultation to review and analyze your car accident or other personal injury case. For your convenience you don=t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818-222-3400 or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465879 2), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST