United States Citizen Petition For Immediate Relative
There is no waiting list for an immediate relative. Once the petition is approved by USCIS and the visa process is complete your immediate relative will be eligible to come to the United States.What Happens After I File a Petition for My Immediate Relative?
- IMMIGRATION FAQs (HOME PAGE)
- ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS
- NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS AND EXTENSIONS
- THE POPULAR H-1B VISA
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYER-GREEN CARDS
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYER– VISAS
- HELP FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- BRINGING YOUR FIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES
- UNITED STATES CITIZEN PETITION FOR IMMEDIATE RELATIVE
- FROM PERMANENT RESIDENT TO UNITED STATES CITIZEN
- HOT TOPIC– THE J-1 VISA
- PRIORITY DATES AND THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT
- USCIS will mail you a receipt when they receive your petition.
- If the petition is missing anything they will either reject the petition or ask for more information (make sure your petition is complete because this will only delay the process.
- USCIS will notify you when they make their decision in regards to your petition.
- The National Visa Center will then begin the processing of the Visa for your immediate relative.
- Once all parts of the National Visa Centers process is complete your immediate relative will obtain a visa.
Processing time depends on a numerous amount of factors. See the USCIS Website for more information on current processing time.Contact a Lawyer
While we previously handled immigration cases, we still provide some general immigration information on our web site for assistance to the general public. This is no substitute for consulting with an immigration attorney about your specific facts and/or case which we highly recommend, especially since some laws, rules and procedures may change at any time and web site pages are not intended to provide legal advice and are not always updated. Thus, we urge you to consult with an immigration attorney now and if you need any assistance in finding one please contact our law offices now for help.
Meanwhile, we continue to offer an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation for anyone injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or any other accident or to any family who suffered the death of a family member with a wrongful death accident claim in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Fernando Valley, Ventura and all of California.
We have over 40 years experience handling personal injury & wrongful death accident cases and during that time our injury accident lawyers have successfully resolved thousands and thousands of injury accident cases for many millions of dollars.For more information, please see our Personal Injury & Wrongful Death home page and our many Client Testimonials.
There are many easy ways to contact our personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers:
- Call us:
- Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours, please press 1)
- Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (after hours, please press 1)
- Send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com
On personal injury accident cases & wrongful death accident cases there is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE! And we work on a contingency fee which means we do not get paid until you win and then our fee comes out of the recovery paid by the insurance company and not out of your own pocket!
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your legal problems.