Proof of Presence in USA
The following is a list of documents that may help establish ones identification in order to comply with DACA::
- Passport entries
- Birth certificates of children born in the U.S.
- Dated bank activity
- Car license
- Vehicle registration
- DMV records
- Rental agreements, contracts, receipts, mortgage and similar documents
- Tax receipts
- Medical records and insurance documentation
For more information of what you should start gathering to be eligible for DACA, CALL US TODAY!
We offer an absolutely FREE & confidential consultation
There are many easy ways to contact us:
- Please call us:
- Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours please dial 1) or
- Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (again after hours please dial 1)
- Send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com
There is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE and confidential!
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your immigration & DACA proof of presence in the United States legal problems.