Proof of Identification
The following is a list of documents that may help establish ones identification in order to comply with DACA::
- Passport from your home country
- Visas/I-94 cards
- Identification (ID) card from your home country
- Birth certificate from your home country and photo ID (original)
- School or military ID with photo
- Past U.S. Immigration documents
- Consular identification card / expired consular identification card
- Any other government-issued photo identification document
For more information of what you should start gathering to be eligible for DACA, CALL US TODAY!
We offer an absolutely FREE & confidential consultation
There are many easy ways to contact us:
- Please call us:
- Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours please dial 1)
- Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (again after hours please dial 1)
- Send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com
There is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE and confidential!
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your immigration & DACA Identification legal problems.