Open During COVID 19. Call Us Now at 866-INJURY-2 or 866-465-8792
Consumer Business Review
The Legal Network
Consumer Business Review
Lead Counsel Rated

Marriage Based Status

FREE Marriage Based Status Consultation1-866 INJURY 2or1-866-465-8792
Immigration Attorney Marriage Based Status Immigration Lawyer

ImmigrationA common question amongst immigration clients today is:

How Can I Bring my Spouse or a Fiancé to the United States?

Well, we are here to help!


Our immigration attorney helps clients in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Ventura, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and all of California

How to bring your spouse to the United States

United States Citizens have two (2) key options

Two (2) Ways to Bring Your Spouse to the United States to Live
  1. Visa for the spouse of a United States Citizen

    An immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130 is required.

    Click here to learn more

  2. Non-Immigrant visa for spouse (K-3)

    It is very important that your K-3(nonimmigrant visa) application is filed and then issued in the country where the actual marriage took place. Once the visa is issued, the spouse of the United States citizen may travel to the U.S. while the processing of their immigration case takes place.

    Two (2) Basic Petitions are required for the K-3 Visa :

    • Form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative)
    • Form I-129F (Petition for Alien Fiancé)

For further information on the Petition process Click here

Two (2) Basic Immigration Forms Used for Marriage Based Petitions Immigration Fiancé Visas

A United States citizen may petition for his or her fiancé to join them in the United States. This is done with the filing of a K-1 Visa and the filing of a I-129 F petition. A K-1 visa permits the foreign fiancé to travel to the U.S and marry his or her sponsor within ninety (90) days of arrival. After this is done, the foreign citizen may apply for an adjustment of status with the USCIS.

Click here to learn more about Fiancé Visas

If you are interested in learning more about what your Marriage based status options are, or obtaining legal assistance from an experienced immigration lawyer, please CONTACT US today!

Our immigration lawyer offers an absolutely


There are many easy ways to contact us:

  • Please call us:
    • Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours please dial 1) or
    • Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (after hours please dial 1)
  • Send us an email at

There is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE & confidential!

We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your marriage based immigration questions and legal problems.


Our immigration web site pages were prepared when our personal injury & wrongful death law firm also provided assistance to some of our clients with immigration matters. Our law firm does not do that any longer. Our lawyers and law offices continue to concentrate in handling serious injury and wrongful death cases in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and all of California resulting from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, hit & run and uninsured motorist (UM) and underinsured motorist (UIM) accidents, dog bites & dog attacks, premises liability accidents including slip & fall, trip & fall and burn injury cases. Our lawyers have handled personal injury and wrongful death accident cases for over 45 years. We have successfully resolved thousands of injury accident claims over that time, with a success rate better than 98%. However, if you need any immigration help we are happy to refer you to an immigration lawyer. Meanwhile, we have left these pages on our web site with this notice to continue to try to provide some useful general information to the public. As always, the information in this web site is general information only that is not intended to provide nor should it be relied upon to provide specific advice for any specific legal matter as, among other reasons, all facts and circumstances should be considered. You are advised and encouraged to consult with an experienced attorney for specific advice about your particular personal injury, wrongful death, accident, immigration or any other legal claim, case or matter. If you ever need any help or legal advice, please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1-866 INJURY 2 or simply click here to reach us 24/7. On injury accident cases our initial consultation still is absolutely FREE and we work on a contingency fee. That means we do not receive any fee until we win. And then the fee comes out of the recovery which means that the fee is actually paid by the insurance company and does not come out of your own pocket. If you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to helping you.

Client Reviews
You guys did a great job in settling my case! Hope you all do well and prosper. Thank you for a job well done. Jackie C.
We had two prior attorneys who were unable to settle our car accident case. We then hired Gary and Robert Walch and they not only got us both great settlements, but personally spent time with us explaining everything clearly. We couldn't be happier. Thank you! A.M. and M.A.
Dear Gary, I just want to thank you for working so hard on my case! I know at times we were a bit difficult, but you did a great job. I thank you and your son for good results. I will pass your number on to any one that I run across who may need a PI attorney! I send you warm regards. Julie B.
Dear Gary, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all your efforts on my behalf. The car accident was a very traumatizing experience for me. But knowing that I could trust you and your son, Robert, helped alleviate my fears and worries. Carmella C.
Thank you for all of your hard work and thank you for making it so easy over e-mail for me. I'm a busy working mom of an Autistic 5 year old son and you guys were great. I will definitely recommend your services to family and friends. Edna G.