The following is a list of documents that may help establish ones identification:
- Foreign passport
- Foreign national identification cards
- Birth certificate (with English translation)
- Baptismal record (with English translation)
For more information of what you should start gathering to be eligible for DAPA, CALL US TODAY!
Our DAPA immigration lawyer offers an absolutely FREE & confidential consultation
There are many easy ways to contact us:
- Please call us:
- Local: 818-222-3400 (after hours please dial 1) or
- Toll Free: 866-465-8792 (again after hours please dial 1)
- Send us an email at info@WalchLaw.com
There is NO charge for our initial consultation – it is absolutely FREE and confidential!
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve your immigration and DAPA identification (ID) legal problems.