Hip Injury Treatment
A hip injury, including a hip fracture, resulting from a car, motorcycle, pedestrian or other accident can be very painful and take a great emotional toll on its victims and their families. Often surgery, hospitalization, pain medications, home nursing care and physical therapy are required. If you or anyone you know has had a hip fracture or other hip injury from an accident occurring anywhere in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino or California, please call or contact our hip injury personal injury accident law offices now for an absolutely FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney or any member of our legal team. With our hip injury lawyers, our consultation is FREE and there is NO charge unless and until you WIN!
We also may be able to help you find medical care, including surgery, hospitalization, pain medications and physical therapy, on a lien basis where no payment is required until your case is resolved. There are many medical and legal reasons to act at the earliest possible time, including legal time deadlines and procedural requirements, so please do not delay or your case and legal rights may be lost or damaged.Medical Care & Treatment for Hip Fractures Caused by Accidents
Different treatments are used to treat and heal hip fractures based on many factors, including severity of the injury, location of the fracture and age of the patient. A more minor hip fracture might require stabilizing the hip and giving time for it to heal, while a severe hip fracture may require a complete removal of the head and neck of the femur with a prosthetic implant to serve as a total hip replacement. According to the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), there are more than 200,000 hip replacement procedures performed every year.
The following are two (2) types of hip fractures:
- Fractured Femur Neck: Low-grade fractures of the femur neck are treated by a fixation of the fracture in situ with screws or a sliding screw device, while the intracapsular fractures are treated by a hemiarthroplasty procedure, which is a surgical operation that replaces the fractured bone with a metal implant.
- Intertrochanteric Fracture: Fracture below the neck of the femur that is treated by using a lag screw and plate device to hold two (2) fragments in position and stabilize the fracture. After stabilization, the fracture usually takes between 3-6 months to heal.
For hip fracture accident victims over the age of 65, there are long-term care facilities and rehabilitation centers along with options to have a living assistant or "care giver" at their home. Hip protectors may also be worn as preventive care to avoid future hip injuries.
If You Sustained Any Hip Fracture or Injury or Other Personal Injury Accident, Please Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Now for Your FREE Case Evaluation
It's easy to contact us
There is NO charge for our initial consultation — it is absolutely FREE!Over 45 years experience successfully handling thousands of personal injury & wrongful death accident cases in California!
If you had a hip injury, our personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL case consultation and evaluation and we work on a contingency fee. That means there is NO fee until you WIN and then the fee comes out of the recovery usually paid by the other parties’ insurance company and not out of your own pocket.
There are many easy ways to contact us 24/7:
- Please call us Toll Free at 866 INJURY 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours please dial "1")
- You may also call us at 818-222-3400 (again, after hours, please dial "1")
- Simply click here for our quick and easy contact form to tell us about your hip injury or other injury accident.
- Send us an email anytime to info@WalchLaw.com.
We offer FREE consultations and evaluations to those hurt in accidents in Los Angeles, Kern, Orange, Riverside, San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino, Ventura and throughout all of California and there is NO fee until you WIN!
We look forward to speaking with you today and helping you resolve your injury accident legal problems.
Hip Injury Treatment
Hip Injury Accident Lawyers
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL / SA ATIN PO ITO / FALAMOS PORTUGUÊS / 我們講普通話和廣東話
FREE CONSULTATION * NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN !