Damages in Train Accident Cases
Train accidents often result in very severe injuries. Because of the size and speed of a train, the force of a collision or other type of accident can cause serious damage to cars and other vehicles, passengers in those vehicles, passengers on the train, and even nearby pedestrians. Train crashes are often so violent that people are killed—when this happens, the families of the victims can bring wrongful death claims against the party responsible for the accident.
If you have been injured in a train accident, you can bring a personal injury claim against the liable party. Chances are, your train accident injuries are very serious and caused you not only physical harm but may have also hurt you financially and emotionally. You deserve compensation for all damages suffered as a result of your injuries, and a skilled North Hollywood train injury lawyer can help make sure you get it.
At Walch Law, our talented team of attorneys will fight to obtain the compensation that you deserve. In California, if you are a victim of personal injuries in a train accident, you can be compensated for many different types of damages (or harm) your train accident injuries may have caused. You can receive financial compensation for:
- All medical bills—this not only includes costs for hospital stays, but also future costs for physical therapy, psychological therapy, dental work, and cosmetic work you may need as a result of your injuries;
- All past and future loss of earnings—If you missed work, or will miss work, as a result of your injuries, the responsible party must cover your losses. This includes compensation for any vacation or sick days you may have used to cover your absence while you recover from your injures.
- Loss of enjoyment of life—You can be compensated if your injuries cause physical harm that prevents you from participating in activities you enjoy or any other activities you missed out on;
- All past and future pain, suffering, emotional distress and inconvenience—Recovery from a train accident injury can be long and require extensive physical and emotional therapy. The party responsible for your injuries must cover the cost of this care;
- And all other damages allowed under California law.
Train accident injuries can take a major toll on your life—it can negatively impact your physical and emotional health as well as disrupt your work or schooling, hobbies, personal relationships, and ability to perform daily activities. This is why it is so important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney who can help you get the compensation you deserve for the major disruption your injuries caused.
If you have been injured in a train accident in Los Angeles or anywhere in California contact one of our experienced attorneys at Walch Law today to discuss your legal options. We will look at the details of your case and help identify available damages so you can recover from all your expenses and other losses.
It's easy to contact us
There is NO charge for our initial consultation — it is absolutely FREE!Over 45 years experience successfully handling thousands of personal injury & wrongful death accident cases in California!
If you had a train accident, our personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL case consultation and evaluation and we work on a contingency fee. That means there is NO fee until you WIN and then the fee comes out of the recovery usually paid by the other parties’ insurance company and not out of your own pocket.
There are many easy ways to contact us 24/7:
- Please call us Toll Free at 866 INJURY 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours please dial "1")
- You may also call us at 818-222-3400 (again, after hours, please dial "1")
- Simply click here for our quick and easy contact form to tell us about your train accident or other injury accident.
- Send us an email anytime to info@WalchLaw.com.
We offer FREE consultations and evaluations to those hurt in accidents in Los Angeles, Kern, Orange, Riverside, San Fernando Valley, San Bernardino, Ventura and throughout all of California and there is NO fee until you WIN!
We look forward to speaking with you today and helping you resolve your injury accident legal problems.
Damages in Train Accident Cases
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL / SA ATIN PO ITO / FALAMOS PORTUGUÊS / 我們講普通話和廣東話
FREE CONSULTATION * NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN !