Damages Allowed for Whiplash Injury
If you or someone you care about sustained a whiplash injury in any accident, please contact us now for a FREE consultation. There is NO fee on injury claims until you WIN!Damages in Whiplash Injury Accident Cases
Our California Personal Injury Attorneys will fight to obtain the compensation that you deserve, including all damages allowed under California law for all whiplash and other injuries suffered, such as the following:
- All past and future medical, hospital, physical therapy, psychological, dental and cosmetic charges, including for scar revisions when needed (often with no payment due until your case is resolved—ask our attorneys to explain);
- All past and future loss of earnings and also all time lost at work, even if paid for it under sick leave, vacation time or other benefits as the responsible party should not benefit by the benefits you earned and may have used up;
- Loss of enjoyment of life and activities you lost and missed out on;
- All past and future pain, suffering, emotional distress and inconvenience;
- And any and all other appropriate damages permitted under California law.