Bell Canyon Car Accident Injury Attorney
Our Bell Canyon car accident lawyers and law firm provide expert personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle, truck and other accidents, and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other fatal accidents for wrongful death claims, in Bell Canyon, California, a community located in Ventura County, California. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Bell Canyon, Los Angeles, Ventura or anywhere else in California, please contact our Bell Canyon car accident injury attorneys and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION. For additional helpful information about car accident injury claims, please visit our updated and comprehensive Car Accident Web Site simply by clicking here. Bell Canyon lies near West Hills and the western San Fernando Valley in the Simi Hills and is only minutes from our offices in Calabasas (located next to the Calabasas Post Office) and the City of Los Angeles. The 2010 U.S. Census reported that Bell Canyon has a population of about 2,050.
California Distracted Driving Statistics for March 2013
- Southern Californians text more often (19.3 percent “regularly” or “sometimes”) than Central (12.2 percent) or Northern (14.6 percent) California drivers
- A larger proportion of male drivers than female drivers said they “regularly” or “sometimes” talked on a hand-held cell while driving (26.6 percent of males versus 17.9 percent of females) or texted (17.7 percent of males versus 14.2 percent of females)
- The percentage of drivers talking “regularly” or “sometimes” on a hand-held cell while driving ranged from 7.7 percent of the 70-or-older drivers to 31.1 percent of the 25 to 34-year-old drivers
- Sixty percent say that they have been hit or nearly hit by someone talking or texting on a cell phone, while nearly 45 percent admit to making a driving mistake while talking on a cell phone
National Drunk Driving Statistics
- Among persons aged 12 or older, males were more likely than females (15.1 vs. 7.9 percent) to drive under the influence of alcohol in the past year
- The average person metabolizes alcohol at the rate of about one drink per hour
- Almost half of all drivers who were killed in crashes and tested positive for drugs also had alcohol in their system
- Every day in America, another 27 people die as a result of drunk driving crashes
Source: Mothers Against Drunk Driving
A Bell Canyon car accident should be taken very seriously as it can be extremely traumatizing for the victims involved so it is essential to have an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. Our firm’s 40 years of success in handling car accident and other personal injury cases in Bell Canyon, Ventura, Los Angeles and throughout California has given us the recognition of PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF YEAR 2011. The aggressive and compassionate demeanor of our attorneys and staff has made it possible for us to resolve many thousands of cases. Two of our senior car accident attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence). We work extremely hard to make the claims process easy for our clients, the victims and their families. Our attorneys and staff encourage you to visit our new and updated Car Accident Web Site.
The Walch Law Corporation has recovered over $100,000,000.00 in funds for its clients and offers instantaneous assistance with medical care (usually without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement. We also invite you to read our Car Accident Testimonial Pages simply by clicking here.
TMJ or jaw joint injuries are just some of the more serious injuries that victims of car accidents experience. TMJ is short for "temporomandibular joint". The temporomandibular joint connects the lower jaw, called the mandible, to the temporal bone at the side of the head. The temporomandibular is the most regularly used and complex joints in your body. The TMJ is injured by direct impact, such as when an airbag deploys and strikes the victims face, or the thrust of a “whiplash” type injury, including when the victims head hits the seat rest. Symptoms that point to a serious TMJ injury include a clicking sound when opening or closing your mouth, locking of your jaw, difficulty or discomfort while chewing or biting, pain in neck, shoulders and back, hearing problems and dizziness. If you or someone you care about sustained any TMJ and Jaw Joint Injury from any car accident or other personal injury accident in Bell Canyon, Los Angeles, Ventura or anywhere in California, please contact us now, including for referrals to doctors who may provide treatment without expecting any payment until the claim is resolved.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch gives you the strong support and advocacy that you require when you, a loved one or someone you know has been a victim of a devastating car accident or other personal injury accident in Bell Canyon, Los Angeles, Ventura or throughout California. It is our goal to best represent your interests and aggressively pursue your rights. Our staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an entirely FREE consultation to assess and examine your car accident or other personal injury case. For your convenience you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818-222-3400 or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465879 2), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST