Truck Accident in Santa Fe Springs
Need Experienced and Trusted Expert Attorneys and Law Offices To Handle Your Truck Accident Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Claims in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, California?
If you were injured in a Santa Fe Springs Truck or Car Accident, read this:
Santa Fe Springs Fatal Car Crashes and Road Traffic Accident Statistics for 2013
- Fatal accident count: 2
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 5
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 2
- Fatalities: 2
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 7
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
We are a team of professional lawyers, serving people injured and the families of those killed with wrongful death claims in truck crashes in Santa Fe Springs, California. With extensive experience of over 40 years, successfully handling thousands of truck and car accident claims, with a past success rate over 95%, our truck accident lawyers commit ourselves to the legal needs of our clients and go all out to bring them justice, the best medical care and top settlements. Mindful of the fact that truck accidents can lead to serious injuries, including burns and fractures, and even deaths, we leave no stone unturned to procure maximum settlements and monetary recoveries for Santa Fe Springs truck accident personal injury or wrongful death claims. Please contact our personal injury and wrongful death lawyers now for an absolutely FREE truck accident case consultation and evaluation – Call 1.866 INJURY 2 or 818-222-3400 now. There is NO charge – the consultation is absolutely FREE!What Our Truck Accident Lawyers Assist You With
Besides working towards our clients’ legal needs, our personal injury & wrongful death accident attorneys and law offices strive to help victims and their families with:
- Vehicle Repairs: Traffic road accidents can inflict serious damages to a car, truck or other motor vehicle, signaling a need for repairs or replacement if it is a total loss. Our Santa Fe Springs personal injury and property damage legal team comes forward with the best possible assistance we can render in this regard, including help with towing, storage, loan cars and settlement.
- Medical Care: A truck accident leads to injuries and associated pain and suffering. Our Santa Fe Springs truck accident personal injury lawyers and legal team finds doctors and therapists for our clients and usually these medical experts wait for the payment until your personal injury claim has been settled and resolved. As a result, you can focus on your doctor and medical treatment without any worry about payment, co-payments or deductibles.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Besides injuries, traffic road accidents can result in financial crisis. While hospital and medical bills mount up, often there is a loss of income. Mindful of these problems, our Santa Fe Springs personal injury lawyers and legal team assist our clients in obtaining cash advances or loan.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Santa Fe Springs truck accident attorneys and legal team also help arrange medical appointments for our clients as well as the transportation to and from doctors and physical therapists when needed. Just let us know you need this help!
To reach out to us for a FREE personal injury consult and case evaluation for your truck accident case in Santa Fe Springs, CA, just call us now at 1.866 INJURY 2 or 818-222-3400 or click here 24/7. Further, take a quick look at our lawyer profiles to know about the credentials, awards and experience of our senior personal injury attorneys. Further, learn about the complex process of handling truck accident claims by going through our Truck Injury Accident Web Site; and for immediate FREE advice about your own particular Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles truck, car or motorcycle accident case simply call us now at 1.866 INJURY 2 or 818-222-3400 or click here 24/7. With our truck accident personal injury and wrongful death lawyers our initial consultation and case evaluation are absolutely FREE and our attorneys and law offices work on a contingency fee. That means on accident injury cases we do not get paid until we WIN and then the fee comes out of the recovery paid by the insurance company and not out of your own pocket.Reasons to Use Our Santa Fe Springs Personal Injury Lawyers and Wrongful Death Accident Attorneys and Law Offices
Here are some of our credits and accomplishments that our accident injury lawyers have earned in our 40 years of handling personal injury, wrongful death and property damage cases:
- Graduated from UCLA Phi Beta Kappa, which is the Oldest and most Prestigious Academic Honor Society in the Nation.
- Served as chairperson at Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association.
- Conferred awards for Personal Injury Attorney of Years in 2010, 2014 and 2017.
- Graduated from The UCLA School of Law, 1975.
- Over a four-decade-long continuous membership with the California State Bar.
- A success rate of over 95% in our personal injury & wrongful death accident cases!
- Conferred awards for Personal Injury Law Firm of Years in 2011, 2014 and 2017.
- Obtained monetary compensation of $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors).
- Served as Arbitrator at Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Please see our Client Testimonial Pages for what our personal injury and wrongful death clients have to say about our lawyers and law offices.
Devastating truck and other accidents occur in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles County, California. Located in Los Angeles County, California, the city of Santa Fe Springs has a population of 16,223, according to the 2010 US Census. Santa Fe Springs stretches across a total area of 8.9 square miles. Also, the neighboring regions of Santa Fe Springs, CA include the unincorporated West Whittier-Los Nietos to the north, the unincorporated South Whittier and La Mirada to the east, Norwalk to the southwest, Pico Rivera to the northwest, Whittier to the northeast, Downey to the west, and Cerritos to the south.
Some of the major attractions in and around Santa Fe Springs, CA are the Hathaway Ranch & Oil Museum, Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet, Heritage Park, Senor Charlie's Sports Bar, Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts, Knott's Berry Farm, The Watts Towers, Buena Park Downtown, Alhambra Golf Course, Saint John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church, Grand Prix of Long Beach, Japanese American National Museum, and Brea Mall.
Besides these major attractions, Santa Fe Springs is home to US Aerospace, a defense contractor for the Boeing Company, L-3 Communications Holdings, USDoD, Lockheed Martin Corporation, USAF, the Middle River Aircraft Systems subsidiary of General Electric Company, and other aerospace companies. Similarly, Egge Machine Company is based in Santa Fe Springs, CA. The company supplies Cadillac engine parts for hot rods and custom cars.We Strive For Maximum Settlements and Justice for Our Truck & Car Accident Clients That Occur in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles and Californa
If you sustained any injury or had a family member tragically killed with a wrongful death accident claim anywhere in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles or California, here are some quick and easy ways to Contact Us for an immediate FREE consultation:
- To contact our Santa Fe Springs personal injury and wrongful death truck accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours please press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours please press 1)
- For quick FREE legal counseling, fill-out 24/7 the details in our contact us form and familiarize us with your Santa Fe Springs truck accident or any other personal injury case.
- Send our truck accident and personal injury attorneys an email at info@WalchLaw.com.
Besides FREE consultation, we don’t charge you anything until You WIN!
We work on a contingency fee on truck accident personal injury & wrongful death accident crashes in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles and California! That means you do not pay any fee and we do not get paid until you WIN!