Saugus Lyft Accident Lawyer
The small neighborhood Saugus is a beautiful community located in the city of Santa Clarita, California. Merged to create the city of Santa Clarita in 1987, Saugus is known for its beautiful suburb homes, amazing outdoor activities, and its oldest historical landmark, “The Saugus Café.” Established in 1887 this historic café, still runs and operates. It is the oldest restaurant in Los Angeles County and has created meals for people such as, President Theodore Roosevelt, John Wayne, and Charlie Chaplin.
Many people use Lyft rideshares to travel to destinations in and out of Saugus so that they don’t have to worry about parking, gas, or getting lost. With Lyft rides becoming evermore popular in Saugus, Lyft accidents are common throughout the city. If you or someone that you love has been injured in a Lyft accident, Walch Law wants to help you with your case by providing some of the best legal representation in California! We have winning Saugus Lyft accident lawyers that stand ready to assist you with every aspect of your case. Visit our website today to schedule a FREE consultation with one of our expert attorneys to find out what we can do for you!Categories of Individuals Injured in a Lyft Accident
There are a few different scenarios in which you might have been injured in a Lyft accident while in Saugus. It is important to understand your individual role in the accident because that will largely influence how you can receive financial compensation, and which parties you can hold accountable. Below is a brief list of the main categories of individuals that might be involved in an accident with a Lyft.
- The passenger of a Lyft ride at the time of the accident;
- The driver of the Lyft vehicle involved in the accident;
- The driver or passenger of another vehicle involved in the accident with the Lyft;
- The owner of any property damaged in the accident (including private property).
Regardless of the role that you played in the accident, Walch Law can help you! When working with a large corporation such as Lyft, there are complicated legal procedures that must be followed to financially recover. This paperwork is what we do EVERYDAY. We will make sure that you can maximize your compensation from the accident, and that you don’t sign anything that will reduce your ability to recover. We will protect you from predatory insurance techniques while simultaneously fighting for your claim. Even if you were partially responsible for the accident, you can still recover financially! Call our office today to learn how!Critical Elements in a Lyft Accident
The circumstances of your accident will play an important role in how you recover financially. Some of these important elements include the following:
- Whether or not the driver of the Lyft vehicle was logged in on the app when the accident occurred. If the driver was conducting personal business and was not logged into the app, you likely won’t deal with Lyft’s insurance department at all. In this situation, you would deal primarily with the personal insurance of the Lyft driver. However, if the driver was logged into the app when the accident happened, you will likely work with Lyft’s insurance department along with the driver’s personal insurance.
- If the Lyft driver was logged into the app at the time of the accident, the status of their rideshare is important to your case. They will usually be (1) seeking a rider, (2) on their way to pick a rider up, or (3) taking a passenger to their intended destination.
- Who was liable for causing the accident. This helps to establish how much the Lyft driver contributed to the accident, and how much you contributed. If the other party was negligent (texting, eating, distracted, etc.) when they caused the accident, that is an additional element that one of our expert attorneys can help you establish during your free consultation!
If you or someone that you care about has been injured in a Lyft accident while in Saugus, Walch Law knows how to navigate complicated legal processes that are required when seeking financial recover from a large corporation such as Lyft. Visit our website today or contact our office by calling 866-INJURY2 [866-465-8792] to talk to one of our winning Saugus Lyft accident lawyers regarding the specific details of your case, and learn about steps that you should take moving forward. If you hire us, we will work hard to make sure that you have the legal representation that you deserve. You won’t pay a PENNY until we win your case, so reach out to our office today!