Santa Fe Springs Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Santa Fe Springs, California Car Accident Attorneys with More Than 40 Years of Experience and a Success Rate of Better Than 98%!
If you were injured in a Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles County California personal injury collision with a car, motorcycle or truck, then please read this now:
We know that Santa Fe Springs, California car accidents can be overwhelming. Car, truck & motorcycle accidents in Santa Fe Springs and Los Angeles County cause serious injuries, substantial property loss, and sometimes even wrongful death. Our Santa Fe Springs wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims lawyers have a success rate of better than 98% in resolving many thousands of personal injury and wrongful death accident cases in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles County and throughout California.
- Fatal accident count: 4
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents:6
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons: 1
- Fatalities: 5
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 13
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
Having more than 40 years of experience in handling and settling thousands and thousands of car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, and other serious injury and wrongful death accident claims, we are a group of accident claim lawyers offering our legal services for Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles County and all of California.
Our experienced car accident injury attorneys know how to handle car accident injury cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired to total loss settlements to instant medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements while providing legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. To see what our clients have said about us, please visit our testimonial section.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car, motorcycle and truck insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait and lose your rights. Too often potential clients contact us after the California statute of limitations has passed and there is nothing anyone can do to help them. Please do NOT let that happen to you – Please contact us now at 1.866 INJURY 2 or 818-222-3400 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation.
Our attorney consultation is FREE and if we take your accident case, our Santa Fe Springs injury attorneys work on a contingency fee, which simply means there is NO fee to you until you WIN!How to Contact a Santa Fe Springs Car Accident Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer
If you have been involved in a Santa Fe Springs car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury advice. You also may simply go to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case or any other injury accident case you had.
You can also view our lawyer profiles to get to know more about our knowledgeable and well-qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures and rules associated with personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your own particular car accident injury case just call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) or click here for your absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles and California car accident claims and take our clients’ accident cases on a contingency fee which means we only get paid after we win.What Our Santa Fe Springs Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With
Our experienced Santa Fe Springs car accident personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers are understanding and very concerned towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties and their insurance companies. Remember, in most cases the responsible parties are insured and their insurers are responsible to both defend and pay the settlement (called indemnification) of the responsible parties. In other words, usually the settlement money comes from an insurer and not individual persons. Additionally, our accident lawyers and legal staff help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Serious injury and wrongful death car accidents in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles County and all around California often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require timely care, physical therapy, and medical treatment. Our Santa Fe Springs accident attorneys help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists, and psychologists, usually without any payment due until the claim are resolved. Moreover, clients can receive help with medications, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, again usually with no payment due until their claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: Santa Fe Springs car, truck, & motorcycle accidents can cause major damages to cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Our Santa Fe Springs car accident lawyers and law offices help you with vehicle repair, total loss payoffs, storage, towing and, if appropriate, free car rental.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our Santa Fe Springs car accident lawyers and law offices assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, since often a bad collision leaves our clients without transportation, whenever appropriate we arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments. If you need any kind of help with medical transportation, just let us know right way.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: Santa Fe Springs car accidents can reduce your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of earnings. We understand this. Our skilled Santa Fe Springs car accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover those additional expenses.
Santa Fe Springs is a city in Los Angeles County, California. It is one of the Gateway cities of Southeast Los Angeles County. As per the 2010 census, the population of Santa Fe springs was 16,223. The city has a total area of 8.9 square miles, out of which 8.8 square miles of it is land and 0.04 square miles of it is water. It is bordered by the unincorporated West Whittier Los Nietos to the North, Pico Rivera to the Northwest, Downey to the West, Norwalk to the Southwest and the unincorporated South Whittier to the east and Whittier to the Northeast.
The Santa Fe Springs Department of Fire Rescue provides fire protection and rescue services for the city of Santa Fe Springs. Police services for the city are contracted to the Whittier Police Department, based at the Santa Fe Springs Police Services Center sub-station. The Hathaway Ranch Museum in Santa Fe Springs houses an extensive collection of early ranching and farming equipment, as well as oil field machinery.
Some of the notable people of Santa Fe Springs have included Daniel Alaei, Dick Bruich, Dean Moon and Laura Berg.Our Santa Fe Springs Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Claims Lawyers Strive For Maximum Settlements And Justice For Our Clients
Santa Fe Springs, California car accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries; resulting in serious injuries and sometimes even horrific fatalities with wrongful death cases. If you need legal help and want a FREE consultation, here are some quick and very easy ways that can help you to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident injury attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form to let us know about your Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles or other California car accident claim or any other injury claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 to info@WalchLaw.com.
- WE WANT TO HELP YOU – PLEASE CONTACT US NOW AND LET US EARN YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR TRUST!
Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments:
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $100,000,000.00.
- Served as Chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in nearby West Los Angeles.
- 40 years experience and membership with California State Bar.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Selected by Expertise as Best Car Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles, 2017
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Better than 98% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims (past success is never any guarantee or representation of future results).
- Served Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
- For more information about our personal injury attorneys and law firm, please see our home page.
As you see, we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation for new accident cases and there is NO fee until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases – which means we do not get paid until you WIN!