Santa Clarita Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Our Santa Clarita car accident lawyers and law firm provide expert personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle and other accidents, and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other fatal accidents for wrongful death claims, in Santa Clarita, California, a city located in Los Angeles County, California. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles or anywhere else in California, please contact our car accident attorneys and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION. For additional helpful information, please visit our updated and comprehensive Car Accident Web Site simply by clicking here. Santa Clarita is bordered by Canyon Country, Palmdale, Lancaster, Simi Valley and Porter Ranch. According to the California Department of Finance, Santa Clarita is home to 204,951 residents, making it the nineteenth largest city in the state of California.
Santa Clarita Fatal Car Crashes and Road Traffic Accident Statistics for 2011
- Fatal accident count: 5
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 7
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 3
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 16
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
National Distracted Driving Statistics for March 2013
- The percentage of drivers talking “regularly” or “sometimes” on a hand-held cell while driving ranged from 7.7 percent of the 70-or-older drivers to 31.1 percent of the 25 to 34-year-old drivers.
- While a larger proportion of male drivers than female drivers said they “regularly” or “sometimes” talked on a hand-held cell while driving (26.6 percent of males versus 17.9 percent of females) or texted
- (17.7 percent of males versus 14.2 percent of females), all drivers believe that women talk or text more (42.3 percent) than men (7.8 percent).
- Nearly 68 percent of Southern Californians considered cell phone talking and texting as the biggest problem on the road, compared to 48 percent in Central California and 34 percent in Northern California. Bad road surfaces are considered bigger problems in the North (20.4 percent) and Central (19.5 percent) than in the South (12.5 percent).
- Southern Californians text more often (19.3 percent “regularly” or “sometimes”) than Central (12.2 percent) or Northern (14.6 percent) California drivers.
A Santa Clarita car accident can have catastrophic consequences and leave the victims extremely traumatized so it is very important to have an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. We are experts in personal injury claims and our over 40 years of success in handling car accident and other personal injury cases in Santa Clarita and throughout California has given us the recognition of PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF YEAR 2011 and two of our attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence). Our professional attorneys and staff have resolved many thousands of cases and work extremely hard to make the claims process easy for our clients, the victims and their families. We invite you to visit our new and updated Car Accident Web Site.
The Walch Law Corporation has successfully recovered over $100,000,000.00 in funds for its clients and provides immediate help with medical care (usually without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement. We also invite you to read our Car Accident Testimonial Pages simply by clicking here.
One very serious injury that some victims of car accidents and other serious personal injury accidents in Santa Clarita suffer is a concussion injury. Some of the causes of concussions are car, truck & motorcycle accidents, sports injuries, falls, or other motor vehicle accidents. A concussion is a mild (or more serious) brain injury that results in a momentary change in brain function. The brain is composed of soft tissues encased within the hard bone of the skull. The injury occurs when your head is hit or struck and your brain's soft tissue moves in response to the abrupt force. At impact with the skull, the brain can become bruised, tissues can be torn and slight swelling can occur. An injury to the brain can cause neurons (nerve cells) and nerve tracts (neurological pathways) to alter or not function properly. The changes in brain function can change the way you think, act or feel. Proper medical care is necessary and our firm is able to provide names of various doctors to treat a wide variety of injuries without any advance payment. If you or someone you care about sustained any concussion injury from any car accident or other personal injury accident in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles or anywhere in California, please contact us now, including for referrals to doctors who may provide treatment without expecting any payment until the claim is resolved.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch offers you with the strong representation that you need when you or someone that you care about has been through a devastating car accident or other personal injury accident in Santa Clarita or anywhere in California. It is our job to best represent your interests and aggressively pursue your rights. Our staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an absolutely FREE consultation to review and analyze your car accident or other personal injury case. For your convenience you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818-222-3400 or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465879 2), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST