San Gabriel Valley Car Accident Injury Lawyer
San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles California Car Accidents Lawyers with Over 40 Years of Experience and Success Rate of Better Than 95%!
If you were injured in a San Gabriel Valley personal injury collision with a car, motorcycle or truck. please read this now:
San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles California car accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property loss, and sometimes even more tragic wrongful deaths. Our San Gabriel Valley wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims lawyers have a success rate of better than 95% in resolving thousands and thousands of personal injury and wrongful death accident cases in San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena, Los Angeles and throughout California.
Having more than 40 years of intense experience in handling and settling thousands of car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident and other serious injury accident claims, we are a group of accident claim attorneys offering our legal services for San Gabriel Valley, Altadena, Alhambra, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Covina, Duarte, El Monte, Glendora, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, Los Angeles, Monrovia, Pasadena, Pomona, Rosemead, Rowland Heights, San Dimas, San Gabriel, West Covina and other places in and near San Gabriel.
Our skillful car accident injury lawyers know how to handle car accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired to instant medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements while providing expert legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. To see what other say about our law offices and legal team, please see our testimonial section.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car, truck and motorcycles insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait and lose your rights. Too often potential clients contact us AFTER the California statute of limitations has passed and there is nothing anyone can do to help them. Please do NOT let that happen to you – Please contact us at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation.
Our initial attorney consultation is absolutely FREE and if we take your accident case our San Gabriel Valley injury attorneys work on a contingency fee, which simply means there is NO fee to you until you WIN! So with a FREE consultation and contingency fee basis, there is no risk to you so please take advantage of our 40 years of experience and contact us now.What Our San Gabriel Valley Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With
Our San Gabriel Valley car accident personal injury & wrongful death accident lawyers are understanding and sympathetic towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties and their insurance companies. Remember, in most cases the responsible parties are insured and their insurers are responsible to both defend (called the duty to defend) and then pay the settlement (called indemnification) of the responsible parties. In other words, usually the settlement money comes from an insurer and not individual persons. Additionally, our accident lawyers and legal staff help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Serious injury and wrongful death car accidents in San Gabriel Valley and all around California often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require timely care, physical therapy and medical treatment. The accident lawyers for San Gabriel Valley help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, chiropractors, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists, and psychologists, usually without any payment due until the claim is resolved. Moreover, clients can receive help with medications, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, again usually with no payment due until their claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: San Gabriel Valley car, truck & motorcycle accidents can cause heavy damages to cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Our San Gabriel Valley car accident lawyers and law offices help you with vehicle repair, total loss settlements, storage, towing and, if appropriate, total loss replacement and free car rental.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our San Gabriel Valley car accident lawyers assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever appropriate, arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments. If you need any kind of help with the transportation, just let us know.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: San Gabriel Valley car accidents can reduce your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of income. We understand this. Our experienced San Gabriel Valley car accident attorneys and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover those additional expenses.
If you have been involved in a San Gabriel Valley car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury evaluation and advice.
Simply go to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case or any other injury accident case you had.
You can also view our lawyer profiles to get to know more about our knowledgeable and well-qualified lawyers.
Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site;and for more specific help about your own particular car accident injury case just call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car, truck or motorcycle accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on San Gabriel Valley, Alhambra, Pasadena, Los Angeles and California car accident claims and take our clients’ cases with utmost concern to provide the best legal advice and obtain the best result possible.About San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles California
The San Gabriel Valley is one of the principal valleys of Southern California, lying generally to the east of the city of Los Angeles. The valley derives its name from the San Gabriel River that flows southward through the center of the valley, which itself was named for the Spanish Mission San Gabriel Arcangel , originally built in the Whittier Narrows in 1771.
The San Gabriel Valley is today almost entirely urbanized and is an integral part of the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan area. It is one of the most ethnically diverse regions in the country. About 200 square miles in size, the valley includes thirty-one (31) cities and five (5) unincorporated communities. The incorporated cities and the unincorporated neighbourhoods of the San Gabriel Valley include La Verne, Altadena, Alhambra, Baldwin Park, Avocado Heights and more.
As per the 2000 census, the total population of the San Gabriel Valley was 1,510, 78 people, out of which 1,425,596 were living in the 31 incorporated cities. The average size of a household in the San Gabriel Valley according to the 2000 census was 3.28 persons compared with 2.98 persons for Los Angeles County as a whole.
Eight (8) cities in the valley have average household sizes of over 4 persons, while an unincorporated area, the South San Jose Hills, was at a significant 5.07 persons per household.
The San Gabriel Valley is home to the annual Tournament of Roses Parade, which is broadcasted live in television on New Year’s Day from Pasadena. After the Parade, the Rose Bowl game (from THE Rose Bowl, home to the UCLA Bruins football team) between two rival college football teams is also televised live.
As the oldest incorporated community in the valley, the city of Pasadena serves as a cultural centre for the San Gabriel Valley. Most of the cities have their own local mayor, city council, police and fire departments. In many unincorporated areas, advisory town councils guide the decisions, made by a supervisor or the city manager.
The San Gabriel Valley is served by several major freeways such as the Foothill Freeway, the Ventura (134) Freeway, the San Bernardino Freeway (I10), the Pasadena freeway (I110),and the Orange Freeway (I57).
Several blockbuster Hollywood films have been filmed on location in the San Gabriel Valley including Back to the future, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Men In Black II, Forrest Gump, Legally Blonde 2 and The Nutty Professor.
Many television shows were filmed in San Gabriel, including The Wonder Years, Roswell , Melrose Place (there really is a Melrose Place near La Cienega and Melrose in West Hollywood), Picket Fences and CSI Miami.
Like much of the Los Angeles region, the San Gabriel Valley enjoys a warm, sunny and Mediterranean climate. Rain is sporadic. Due to the Eastern San Gabriel Valley, being more inland, the area is subject to hotter summers and colder winters. Light snow is extremely rare in the Valley but can often be viewed on the nearby San Gabriel Mountains.
The San Gabriel Valley is home to leading educational institutions including the world famous California Institute Technology (known as Cal Tech) and California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
Some of the notable people born and or who have resided in the San Gabriel Valley include the following:
- Michael Anthony
- Kenny Baker
- Lucky Baldwin
- Sophia Bush
- Ralph Brown
- Clive Cussler
- Henry Huntington
- Lisa Kudrow
- Eddie Van Halen
Our San Gabriel Los Angeles lawyers care about helping you with medical care, providing expert legal advice in a way that is understandable and obtaining the best result possible to delight you with our personalized services. Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments:
- More than 40 years experience and membership with California State Bar.
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served as Chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in Los Angeles.
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Better than 95% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims (but past success is not any guarantee of future results).
- Served Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
- For more information about our personal injury attorneys and law firm, please see our home page.
San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles California car, truck & motorcycle accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries, resulting in serious injuries and sometimes even horrific fatalities with wrongful death cases. If you need any legal help and want a FREE consultation, here are some quick and very easy ways that can help you to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form to let us know about your San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena, Los Angles or other California car accident claim or any other injury claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 to info@WalchLaw.com.
As you see, we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation for new accident cases and there is no fee until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases – which means we do not get paid until you WIN! There is no risk to you – Please contact us now.