San Fernando Valley Car Accident Injury Lawyer
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles California Car Accidents Lawyers with Over 40 Years of Experience and Success Rate of More Than 98%!
If you were injured in a San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California personal injury collision with a car, please read the following now:
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles California car accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property damage, and sometimes even wrongful death. Our personal injury lawyers are here to help you when such tragedy occurs. Our San Fernando Valley wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims attorneys have a 98% success rate in handling personal injury & wrongful death cases in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and all throughout California.
With more than 40 years of experience in handling thousands and thousands of car accident, truck accent, motorcycle accident and other accident injury claims, we are a group of accident claim lawyers offering our legal services for the San Fernando Valley, including Arleta, Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino Glendale, Granada Hills, Los Angeles, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Porter Ranch, Reseda, San Fernando, Sherman Oaks, Studio city, Sun Valley, Sylmar, arzana, Van Nuys, West Hills and Woodland Hills.
Our expert car accident injury lawyers know how to handle car accident cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired, free rental cars, immediate medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, to maximum settlements while providing clear and helpful legal advice and simple explanations of the claims process all along the way. To see what other clients have said about us, please visit our testimonial section.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait. Please do NOT risk making a mistake or missing a time deadline. Please contact us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation.What Our San Fernando Valley Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With
Our San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California car accident personal injury lawyers are caring and compassionate towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties’ insurance company. Additionally, we help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Personal injury car accidents in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles CA often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require specialized medical care and physical therapy attention. Some clients prefer to see chiropractors or physical therapists. Our San Fernando Valley, CA lawyers help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, physical therapists, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists and psychologists; usually without any payment until the claim is resolved. Moreover, injured clients can receive assistance for medication, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, usually with no payment due until their claim is resolved.
- Vehicle Repairs: San Fernando Valley, CA car accidents can cause heavy damages to cars, trucks and motorcycles. Our San Fernando Valley car accident lawyers and law offices help our clients with their vehicle repairs, total loss settlements, towing, storage and, if appropriate, free car rental.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our San Fernando Valley car accident lawyers assist clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever appropriate, we usually can arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: San Fernando Valley, California car accidents can exhaust your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss out on work and suffer a loss of earnings. Our personal injury attorneys understand this. Thus, our experienced San Fernando Valley car accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover those additional expenses.
If you or anyone you care about has been involved in a San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles. CA car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury advice.
You also may simply go to our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case.
You should look through our lawyer profiles and get to know our experienced and well-qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles California personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case please call us now at 818-222-3400 or 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours just dial “1”) for an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles California car accident injury & wrongful death accident claims and take our clients’ cases on a contingency basis, which simply means there is NO fee until you WIN!
You do not pay any fee unless and until you WIN!About San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California
The San Fernando Valley is an urbanized valley that is located in the City and County of Los Angeles California, defined by the mountains of the Transverse Ranges circling it. It is home to about almost 1.8 million people, and lies north of the larger and more populous Los Angeles Basin. Nearly two thirds of the valley’s land area is a part of the city of Los Angeles. The other incorporated cities in the valley are Glendale, Burbank, San Fernando, Hidden Hills, and Calabasas. In other words, the San Fernando Valley includes various cities and communities, including parts of Los Angeles and the city of San Fernando.
The San Fernando Valley is about 260 square miles bound by the Santa Susana Mountains to the northwest, the Simi Hills to the west, the Santa Monica Mountains and Chalk Hills to the South, the Verdugo Mountains to the east, and the San Gabriel Mountains to the Northeast. Most of the San Fernando Valley is within the jurisdiction of the city of Los Angeles, although a few other incorporated cities are located within the valley as well.
The valley’s natural habit was temperate grasslands, savannas and shrublands. The San Fernando Valley is home to numerous neighborhood city parks, recreation areas and large Regional Open Space preserves.
The public schools in the San Fernando Valley are served by three unified school districts that are Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), the Glendale Unified School District and the Burbank Unified School District.
There are four community colleges in the valley, Los Angeles Valley College in Valley Glen, Los Angeles Mission College in Sylmar, Los Angeles Pierce College in Woodland Hills and Glendale Community College in the College Neighborhood.
The only state university in the San Fernando Valley is California State University Northridge in Northridge, commonly known as CSUN. CSUN is known as an excellent state university with a highly regarded education department.
The San Ferrnado Valley (SFV) is home to a number of noteworthy culture assets such as the Alex Theatre, The Great Wall of Los Angeles, The Museum of Neon Art and the Nethercutt Collection.
San Fernando is and has been home to many famous people over the years including Paul Thomas Anderson, Lucille Ball, John elway, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Lisa Kudrow, Tommy Nolan, Danny Nucci, Robert Walch, Nick Young, and other too numerous to mention.Reasons to Contact Our San Fernando Valley, California Car Accident Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers
Our goal is to help you with medical care, get you the best result possible and overall delight you with our personal, caring services. Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms’ credits, awards and accomplishments:
- Over a 4-decade-long excellent membership with California State Bar.
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served at Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in nearby West Los Angeles, in the capacity of Chairperson
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Having better than 98% success rate in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims
- Served Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator
San Fernando Valley, California car accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries, resulting in personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you need any legal help and want a FREE consultation now, here are some quick and very easy ways to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form and fill us in on your San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles car accident or any other injury claim.
- You can even send us an email 24/7 at info@WalchLaw.com.
As you see we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation AND there is NO fee unless & until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases, which means there is NO FEE until You WIN, so you do not need worry about money!
Please call us now – You will be glad you did!