Riverside Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
It is easy to see the beauty of the historical and thriving city of Riverside, California. Home to just over 330,000, people it is full of beautiful museums, picturesque parks, and amazing shopping centers. Located next to the Santa Ana River, Riverside provides an outlet for many people who love to explore the outdoors. The University of California Riverside Botanic Gardens covers 40 acres of scenic trails that anyone can explore and enjoy!
In 2017, the United State Department of Transportation found that almost 15% of fatal accidents involved a motorcyclist. While this percentage may seem low relative to the overall number of accidents in California, it is high for the number of motorcyclists involved in accidents throughout the state. If you or someone that you love has been involved in a motorcycle accident while in Riverside, contact our office today to speak with a winning Riverside motorcycle accident lawyer about your case.Motorcycle Accidents in Riverside
Motorcycle accidents can be different from car accidents for a few of the following reasons:
- Motorcycles are smaller vehicles, which makes them harder for other cars on the road to safely maneuver around them. Whether in the blind spot of a driver or just quickly passing and changing lanes, these smaller motorcycles are more difficult to see, making them more prone to be involved in accidents.
- Riders on motorcycles have less protection from natural elements. Rain, hail, slippery roadways, and other natural forces have a greater effect on motorcyclists than on normal cars.
- Motorcyclists have far less protection in an actual accident than normal vehicles. Motorcycle riders do not have seatbelts or airbags, which makes them more susceptible to severe injuries in an accident.
Walch Law has handled thousands of personal injury claims, including injuries from motorcycle accidents. IF you or someone that you love has been involved in such an accident, call our office today to learn more about what we can do for you!Common Methods of Recovery From a Motorcycle Accident
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, there are multiple different ways that you can recover financially for your injuries. The main two methods are briefly listed below.
- Personal Injury – Personal injury claims from a motorcycle accident emerge when you have sustained bodily harm because of your incident. Without the protection that a normal car offers, motorcycles can throw their riders great distances in an accident. Even when motorcyclists take precautions such as wearing helmets and padded gear, they can still be injured in an accident.
- Personal Property – It is extremely common for personal property to be damaged in a motorcycle accident. Damage to your motorcycle can be the greatest expense after an accident. Motorcycles are usually totaled after an accident and your insurance will not always give you the full amount that your bike was worth. Additionally, you may have other property damage such as a broken laptop, cell phone, watch, and more after your accident. Contact one of our attorneys today to learn more about what you can recover financially from your accident!
Some of the main injuries that come from motorcycle accidents include road rash, bruising, broken bones, spinal and brain damage, head and neck injuries, paralysis, and in extreme situations, death. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, Walch Law knows how to help you recover financially for all of the medical bills that accompany these injuries, plus more! If you have a loved one that passed away due to someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim. Call our office to learn more!
Walch Law is the leading law firm in California when it comes to motorcycle accident claims. With over 40 years of experience, we have been able to put millions of dollars into the hands of our clients. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you don’t owe us anything until we win your case. Even when we win, most of your legal expenses will come from the at-fault party in the accident. You can get a FREE consultation by calling our office today at 866-INJURY2 [866-465-8792] or visiting our website to speak with a winning Riverside motorcycle accident lawyer. We are available 24/7 and look forward to discussing your case further with you.