Port Hueneme Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Our Port Hueneme car accident lawyers and law firm provide expert personal injury legal services for those injured in auto, motorcycle and other injury accidents, and for the relatives and families of those killed in car and other accidents for wrongful death claims, in Port Hueneme, California, a city of 21,723 people, located in Ventura County, California. If you had a car accident or other personal injury claim in Port Hueneme, Ventura or anywhere else in California, please contact our injury attorneys and legal team now for a completely FREE CONSULTATION. Port Hueneme’s name derives from the Spanish spelling of the Chumash wene me, meaning “Resting Place.” This city is bordered by the city of Oxnard and also the Pacific Ocean.
Port Hueneme Fatal Car Crashes and Road Traffic Accident Statistics for 2011
- Fatal accident count: 2
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 2
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 4
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
Car Accident Advice
- Check everyone involved for any injuries and if anyone needs urgent medical care call 911 for assistance.
- If the accident is not your fault, we strongly advise you to call the police (911) and obtain a police report to confirm same. While this may take some time, it often saves considerable time in the long run. Clients have come to us when the other party admitted fault at the scene, but later changed stories. A clear police report (aka Traffic Collision Report) may prevent this potential problem and save you considerable time in the long run.
- When appropriate, move all vehicles to a safe position or area and do not place yourself in any danger. Turn on the vehicles' hazard flashers and use other warning devices, such as cones, if available and if safely can be displayed.
- If the placement of the vehicles right after the accident is important to prove the other party at fault, try to wait for the police and get photographs of the vehicles from different locations and angles before moving them, if safe to do so.
For additional help and source: Law Offices of Gary K. Walch Car Accident Advice
A Port Hueneme car accident is a devastating event that can cause terrible damages for the victims involved so it is vital for those that experienced such a tragic accident to have the representation of an expert car accident lawyer. Because of our success in handling car accident and other personal injury claims for the past 40 years, we have been recognized as the PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OF YEAR 2011 and two of our attorneys, Robert Walch and Gary Walch, were each selected as Top Lawyers in California (Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence). Our aggressive, but compassionate, attorneys and staff have resolved thousands upon thousands of car accident and other personal injury cases and work tirelessly and extraordinarily hard to make the claims process as easy as possible for our clients, the victims and their families. You will find a great amount of helpful information by visiting our new and updated Car Accident Web Site.
The Walch Law Corporation has effectively recovered an astounding $100,000,000.00 plus in funds for its clients and also offers the victims of car accidents assistance with medical care (regularly without any payment until the case is resolved), specialists, property damage repair and settlement. You can find out what our clients have to say about us on our Car Accident Testimonial Pages simply by clicking here.
Concussion injury is just one of the many serious injuries that the victims of car accidents experience. Concussion injuries typically derive from events such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, sports injuries, falls and other direct blows to the head. A concussion can be described as a mild(or more severe)brain injury that results in a momentary alteration in brain function. The brain is composed of soft tissues encased within the hard bone of the skull. The injury occurs when your head is hit or jolted and your brain's soft tissue moves in response to the sudden force. At impact with the skull, the brain can become bruised, tissues can be torn and minor swelling can occur. An injury to the brain can cause neurons (nerve cells) and nerve tracts (neurological pathways) to alter or not function properly which can then change the way you think, act or feel. If you or someone you care about sustained any concussion injury from any car accident or other personal injury accident in Port Hueneme, Ventura or anywhere in California, please contact us now, including for referrals to doctors who may provide treatment without expecting any payment until the claim is completely resolved.
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch provides you the professional support you need while offering you and the expert advocacy that is essential for you to have when you or a loved one has been through a catastrophic car accident or other personal injury accident in Port Hueneme, Ventura or anywhere in California. Our job is to stand-up for your interests while we personally make it our obligation to protect your rights to the highest standards. Our law firm staff handles accidents involving car, motorcycle, truck, bus, train, bicycle, pedestrian, hit and run, uninsured motorist (UM) and much more. Call us for an absolutely FREE consultation to review and analyze your car accident or other personal injury case. For your convenience you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home. Just like many of our clients you can do everything by telephone at 818-222-3400or toll free 866 INJURY 2 (465879 2), email (info@WalchLaw.com) or simply complete our very easy to use contact form.
FREE CONSULTATION- NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN!
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST