Oak Park Lyft Accident Lawyer
There are two common scenarios we deal with when we get calls from our clients after they have been in a Lyft car accident that involved injuries: you were a passenger in a Lyft that then got in an accident or you were hit by a Lyft. Either way, these types of accident can feel extra confusing because you aren’t sure where to start and who you would be suing. Start with Walch Law as your Oak Park Lyft accident lawyer and all you will have to do if focus on your physical and emotional recovery. Robert and Gary Walch have four decades of personal injury experience in the area and have been winning Lyft accident cases since Lyft started in the area. Don’t accept a lowball settlement and don’t try to handle this on your own- we can get you paid the most for your injuries.Lyft Car Accident Lawsuit FAQ’S
We are always here to answer any of your legal questions related to your recent Lyft rideshare car accident and if you have medical needs that you can’t afford right now, we can help with that too. Here’s some of the more common Oak Park, California Lyft accident questions we get from our clients:
- Who pays for a Lyft lawsuit following an accident? While it was the Lyft driver that physically got into the accident, it is the company that we will be filing the lawsuit against as they are the ones with the much higher insurance coverage (meaning they are the ones that can pay). These cases get contentious and they are not immediately willing to budge much with settling but we know the arguments to make to show the necessary liability on the part of Lyft.
- I live in Oak Park but got into a car accident elsewhere, where should I hire an attorney? Hire us. We are local to Oak Park with our offices in Calabasas so we are easy to get to if you want to come in or we can work together remotely. Whether you live in Oak Park or your accident was in Oak Park, we are the winning law firm you want helping you get the most following your accident. The sooner you call, the better.
- What if the Lyft driver was not on duty when he hit me? The status of the driver does matter when it comes to liability and the company has different insurance coverages depending on whether there was a drive in process, on the way to a pickup or off. Don’t worry, we are here to handle the details.
- How much is my Lyft car crash worth? There is no online calculator to accurately figure out the worth of your crash, there’s only real conversations with lawyers. That being said, adding up all your current and future medical bills, missed work payments and other expenses you have incurred as a result of the accident is a good baseline starting point for getting an idea of the worth of your claim.
- How much does a car accident lawyer cost? We get it, money is tight right now and your expenses are mounting which is why we take all our cases on a contingency fee basis so you don’t pay us anything until we get you paid. Our fees are extremely reasonable and average around 30% of your recovery and also something we are super up front about from the moment you hire us. Ultimately, even after you pay our fees we get you more than you would have recovered on your own which is one of the many reasons to hire us.
- How do I find the best Oak Park personal injury lawyer? Best is relative but if you want experience with a winning record and a personal touch then Robert and Gary Walch are the team of lawyers you want to hire.
Whether you’re an Lfyft passenger or another motorist these cases are complicated and can be difficult to sort out and their insurance companies fight hard to limit or block you from getting paid what you deserve for your injuries. We are here to make sure that does not happen to you. Local to the community and here to serve you, we have been winning Lyft cases since the company started. Get in touch with the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, a Law Corporation today and learn how we can help you!