North Hills Car Accident Injury Lawyer
North Hills, California Car Accidents Lawyers with Over 45 Years of Experience and Success Rate of More Than 98%!
If you were injured in a North Hills, Los Angeles California personal injury collision with a car or truck, please see the following now:
North Hills, California car accidents cause serious injuries, substantial property damage, and at times even wrongful death. Our North Hills wrongful death, car accident personal injury claims lawyers have a 98% success rate in resolving personal injury cases in North Hills, the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and throughout California.
With more than 45 years of experience in managing thousands and thousands of car accident and other accident injury claims, we are a team of accident claim attorneys offering our legal services for injured victims in North Hills, Los Angeles and other nearby places in and around California.
Our proficient car accident injury lawyers know how to handle car accident injury cases, from getting damaged cars towed and repaired, to immediate medical care without payment due until your case is resolved, free rental cars, maximum settlements while providing legal advice and clear explanations of the claims process all along the way. Our goal is to delight our customer with excellent personal service! To get a clear idea about what our legal team can accomplish for you and what our clients have said about us just visit our huge testimonial section.
There are many time rules (including the California statute of limitations) and procedural rules (e.g., in car insurance policies, the California DMV, etc.) so please do not wait and risk losing your rights and recovery by making a mistake or missing a time deadline. Please protect your rights and contact us now at 1.866 INJURY 2 or 818-222-3400 (after hours just dial "1") for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation and case evaluation.What Our North Hills Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers Assist You With?
Our North Hills, California car accident personal injury attorneys are compassionate and thoughtful towards our clients, yet extremely aggressive against the responsible parties' and their insurance company. Furthermore, we help our clients deal with the following:
- Medical Care: Personal injury car accidents in North Hills, CA often leave victims dealing with serious injuries that require regular medical and physical therapy care. Our North Hills, CA lawyers help clients obtain medical care, including doctors, physical therapists, specialists such as orthopedic and plastic surgeons, neurologists, dentists and psychologists; usually without any payment until the claim is resolved. Moreover, clients can seek assistance for medications and prescriptions, pain medications, X-Rays, including MRI and CT scans, usually with no payment due until your claim is settled.
- Vehicle Repairs: North Hills, CA car accidents can cause huge damages to cars, motorcycles, and trucks. Our North Hills car accident lawyers and law offices help our clients with their vehicle repairs, towing, storage and as appropriate with free car rental and total loss payouts.
- Transportation to Doctor: Our North Hills accident attorneys and legal team help our clients in finding doctors, arranging appointments and, whenever appropriate often can arrange transportation for injured clients to and from the hospital, medical clinic and other doctor and physical therapy appointments.
- Cash Advances/Emergency Loans: North Hills, California car, auto, motorcycle and truck accidents and collisions can weaken your finances especially with unexpected medical bills and added expenses to take care of at a time when you may miss work and suffer a loss of earnings. Our skilled North Hills car accident lawyers and law offices will assist you in receiving loans and advances to cover all these additional expenses.
If you or anyone you care about has been involved in a North Hills, CA car accident or any motor vehicle collision, call us right now for your FREE & CONFIDENTIAL car accident personal injury advice. You also may just use our contact us form and tell us about your car accident case and we shall promptly respond.
You can have a look at our lawyer profiles to get to know more about our experienced and well-qualified lawyers. Furthermore, learn about the formalities, procedures, and rules associated with North Hills, California personal injury and wrongful death claims by visiting our Car Injury Accident Web Site; and for more specific help about your particular car accident injury case please call us now at 1.866 INJURY 2 or 818-222-3400 (after hours just dial "1") for am absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation on your car accident injury case.
Remember, our car accident injury lawyers offer FREE legal consultations and evaluations on North Hills, CA car accident claims and take our clients' cases on a contingency basis, which simply means there is NO fee until you WIN!About North Hills, California
North Hills is a community that is in the north-central San Fernando Valley, and within the city of Los Angeles, California. North Hills was originally an agricultural community known as Mission Acres. It was after the great world war two that the newly developed suburban community was renamed Sepulveda.
Surrounding North Hills is the community of Northridge to the west (where California State University Northridge, known as CSUN, is located), Panorama City to the east, Van Nuys to the south and Granada Hills to the North.
The main thoroughfares BY North Hills include Sepulveda Boulevard and Roscoe Boulevard, Woodley and Haskell Avenues, and nearby San Diego (405) and Simi Valley (118) freeways. North Hills is bounded by Balboa Boulevard and Bull Creek on the west and Roscoe Boulevard to the South.
North Hills is home to the large Veterans Administration Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center campus, which serves veterans in the San Fernando Valley with residential and outpatient care. It has a growing, multicultural group of neighbors dedicated to service and community activism.
The Los Angeles Public Library Mid-Valley Regional Branch, one of the biggest in the San Fernando Valley, is located on Nordhoff Street at Woodley Avenue in North Hills. The community is served by schools in the Los Angeles Unified School District and, as mentioned above, by CSUN. Those students residing west of Woodley Avenue attend Holmes Middle School. Some of the private and parochial schools in North Hills include Valley Park Baptist, Valley Presbyterian School, and Church of the Living Word. Many North Hills residents are also proud to serve as host families to international students studying abroad in the U.S.Reasons to Contact Our North Hills, California Car Accident Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawyers
Here are some of our wrongful death & personal injury law firms'credits, awards and accomplishments:
- Over 45 years experience and excellent membership with the California State Bar
- A success rate exceeding 98% in personal injury and wrongful death accident claims
- Recovered monetary settlements of over $100,000,000.00.
- Graduated UCLA Summa cum laude (with highest honors from UCLA).
- Served as Chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of Westwood Bar Association in nearby West Los Angeles.
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from UCLA, which is the Oldest Academic Honor Society in the nation.
- Awarded Personal Injury Law Firm of Year in 2011 and 2014.
- Awarded Personal Injury Attorney of Year in 2010 and 2014.
- Selected Top Lawyers In California (Based on Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional Excellence)
- Served at Los Angeles Superior Court in the capacity of Arbitrator.
OUR NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIMS LAWYERS STRIVE FOR MAXIMUM SETTLEMENTS AND JUSTICE FOR CLIENTS
North Hills, California car accidents can cause devastating and catastrophic injuries; resulting in personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you need legal help and want a FREE consultation now, here are some quick and very easy ways to Contact Us:
- To contact our experienced car accident attorneys, please call on our toll-free number 1 866 Injury 2 or 866-465-8792 (after hours just press 1) or on 818-222-3400 (again after hours just press 1)
- You can even send us an email 24/7 at info@WalchLaw.com.
- For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form and fill us in on your North Hills, CA car accident or any other injury claim.
As you see we offer an absolutely FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation AND there is NO fee unless & until you win. We work on a contingency fee for our services on accident cases, which means there is NO FEE until You WIN, so you do not need worry about money! Call us now; you will be glad that you did!