Menifee Truck Accident Lawyer
Within the boundaries of the exciting city of Menifee, California there is so much to see and do. The beautiful parks, water park, and golf course are just a few of its gems found within the city. The Menifee Lake Golf Course was designed by the well-known landscape architect Ted Robinson. These challenging and unique courses, along with the great proximity to some of California’s best entertainment bring lots of traffic to and from Menifee.
Much of this traffic consists of large trucks hauling food, equipment, cargo, and more in and out of Menifee. If you or someone that you care about has been injured in an accident with a large truck in Menifee, Walch Law has the most aggressive attorneys that know how to get you the compensation that you deserve! Visit us now at our website to learn more with a FREE consultation regarding your accident and learn what we can do for you!Large Truck Accidents
Large trucks are sometimes referred to as 18-wheelers or semi-trucks. These truck accidents are typically more dangerous than normal car accidents for a few reasons. First, they are almost 20 times heavier than a normal passenger vehicle, making them much harder to stop. This also makes them more destructive to objects within their path. Second, they are almost 3 times longer than an average car, which enables them to collide with a larger quantity of objects when involved in an accident.
If you have been in an accident with a large truck, legal advice is one of the best tools that you can use as you begin seeking financial recovery for your injuries. Walch Law is the leading law firm in California when it comes to personal injuries and will fight for your case aggressively until we win!Types of Truck Accidents in Menifee
There are six main categories of causes that lead to truck accidents. Sometimes these categories are combined, but most large truck accidents are caused by one of the following six incidents:
- Underride Accidents – Underride accidents occur when passenger vehicles become stuck underneath semi-trucks. This happens because semi-trucks carry their weight higher than most cars, and have a higher frame on their trailers. This can be particularly dangerous for passengers because it usually destroys the top of the car involved in the accident.
- Tire Blowout Accidents – Tire blowouts on semi-trucks can cause the driver to quickly lose control of the truck. This can result in extreme maneuvers that can be dangerous to other drivers on the road.
- Jackknife Accidents – Jackknife accidents happen when the front of the 18-wheeler and its trailer to fold at the hitch. This creates a complete loss of control of the truck, and is one of the more common causes of a truck accident.
- Hazardous Material Accidents – Some semi-trucks carry hazardous material that can be flammable, radioactive, or contain harmful biological pathogens. If this material spills out during an accident, it can be dangerous for individuals involved in the accident, as well as those that are further away.
- Rollover Accidents – Rollover accidents can block entire highways, causing traffic delays and serious damage to any vehicles that were near the semi-truck at the time of the accident when it rolled over.
- Unsecured Cargo Accidents – When trucks carry goods that are not properly secured, it can create a great danger to other vehicles. From livestock to lumber, if cargo falls from a truck, it can put other drivers at immediate risk for an accident.
Regardless of the cause of your accident with a semi-truck, Walch Law is the firm that you can rely on. Other firms will work without consulting you on important decisions and updating you on the progress of your case. Walch Law is not only committed to keeping open communication with you, but we have the best attorneys in the state of California prepared to help you personally with your case.Talk to a Winning Menifee Truck Accident Lawyer NOW
With over 40 years of experience and millions of dollars won for our clients, Walch Law is a law firm that you can trust to handle your case with expertise and diligence. We are the leading firm in California because of our access to resources and our top-rated attorneys. You won’t pay anything until we win your case! Even then, most of your legal expenses will come from the insurance company of the at-fault party. Call us now at 866-INJURY2 [866-465-8792] or visit our website to speak with a winning Menifee truck accident lawyer about your case for FREE! We are the most aggressive law firm that believes in not giving up until we WIN our clients’ cases. We work hard from the minute that you hire us and communicate with you the whole time. Don’t delay, call us today!