Damages in California for Dog Bite Attack
Our California Personal injury Attorneys will fight to obtain the compensation that you deserve, including all damages allowed under California law, for all dog bite injuries and other injuries and damages suffered, such as the following:
- All past and future medical, hospital, physical therapy, psychological, psychiatric, dental, cosmetic and plastic surgery charges, including for scar revisions and disfigurement when needed (often with no payment due until your case is resolved—ask our attorneys to explain);
- All past and future loss of earnings, loss of earning capacity and also all time lost at work, even if paid for it under sick leave, vacation time or other benefits as the responsible party should not benefit by the benefits you earned from others and may have used up;
- Loss of enjoyment of life and activities you have lost and missed out on;
- All past and future pain, suffering, emotional distress and inconvenience;
- Often a pet is with an injured dog bite victim and most unfortunately injured and sometimes even killed by the attacking dog, and we seek recovery of all veterinarian bills and, when the attack is so vicious to actually kill the pet, compensation for the loss of one's pet;
- And any and all other appropriate damages permitted under California law.