Damages Allowed in Ladder Accident
We fight to obtain the compensation that our injured clients deserve, including all damages allowed under California law for all injuries and damages suffered from ladder and other accidents, including the following:
- All past and future medical, hospital, physical therapy, psychological and dental charges;
- All past and future loss of earnings and also all time lost at work, even if paid for it under sick leave, vacation time or other benefits as under the California Collateral Source Rule the responsible party should not benefit by payments made by others (e.g., your employer) or the benefits you earned and may have used up;
- Loss of enjoyment of life and activities you missed-out on;
- All past and future pain, suffering, emotional distress and inconvenience;
- If the injury occurred while working, then also pursuing all benefits permitted under California’s Workers’ Compensations laws.
- And any and all other appropriate damages permitted under California law.